What's new

India- Approval given for 75 million Oxford/Covishield !

Ok , we are going offtopic .
Lets just agree that Indian's on an average are better and move on.

How much of world's Covid vaccines are going to be made in India? Any data on that? Will India import any vaccines or everything will be made here?

How much of world's Covid vaccines are going to be made in India? Any data on that? Will India import any vaccines or everything will be made here?
Will speak to Modi and revert. By when do you need the information ?
Vaccine will be free, says health minister
Sat, 02 January 2021
13covid-vaccine.jpg

"As India gears up to launch the world's largest immunisation drive, Union health minister Harsh Vardhan urged the public not to pay heed to anti-vaccine rumours and said the anti-Covid-19 shots will be free across the country.
"It will be free across the country, news agency ANI quoted Harsh Vardhan as saying when asked if the Covid-19 vaccine will be provided free of cost.
The dry run is being conducted in all states and union territories to test the linkages between planning and implementation as India prepares to roll out the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine for Phase 1 immunisation in the coming days. "

Doubt will be free for everyone. Probably for the bpl and emergency staff.

Sat, 02 January 2021
13covid-vaccine.jpg

"As India gears up to launch the world's largest immunisation drive, Union health minister Harsh Vardhan urged the public not to pay heed to anti-vaccine rumours and said the anti-Covid-19 shots will be free across the country.
"It will be free across the country, news agency ANI quoted Harsh Vardhan as saying when asked if the Covid-19 vaccine will be provided free of cost.
The dry run is being conducted in all states and union territories to test the linkages between planning and implementation as India prepares to roll out the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine for Phase 1 immunisation in the coming days. "

I see. You have very close relationship with Modi. I am least concerned about whether it will be free or not. I am looking for data on vaccines manufacturing, import and essentially export data as part of Atmanirbhar Bharat program.

I see. You have very close relationship with Modi. I am least concerned about whether it will be free or not. I am looking for data on vaccines manufacturing, import and essentially export data as part of Atmanirbhar Bharat program.
No imports at the moment. 50 m doses of the oxford vaccine are already manufactured by the serum institute of India.
India supplies 60 % of the world's vaccines in anycase.
Not including the wuhan virus vaccine.

Dailymail adding their bit to spice it up -
"India is set to approve Astrazeneca vaccine today and has already stockpiled 50MILLLION doses - fifty times amount UK has ready
India is set to approve the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine today and has already stockpiled 50 million doses - which is 50 times the amount the UK has ready to go.
The coronavirus outbreak in India has so far been less severe in India than in other countries, with an current infection rate of 12 cases per million people compared to the UK's 633 per million.
But India's superior manufacturing capacity means that it has been able to produce far more of the Oxford Astrazeneca vaccine in advance, and will soon start inoculating its population of 1.3billion people. "

A few riled up englishmen in the comments section. Hehe.

What happened to indian made vaccine? Did the scientits use too much cow dung in it?

Sat, 02 January 2021
13covid-vaccine.jpg

Nope. He is Health Minister man. If he says its going to be free, then I'll listen to him.

@jamahir

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom