What's new

India- Approval given for 75 million Oxford/Covishield !

And even then only 70% efficacy. Might as well use our vaccine, it's 80% efficacy using inactivated old school vaccine. Confirm no baby ganeshas would be made. Lolol

No offence, I wouldn't use anything Chinese after the pandemic you unleashed on the world.

There is something fundamentally unhygienic about your culture. And it's not just what you put in your mouth.

Cheers, Doc

No offence, I wouldn't use anything Chinese after the pandemic you unleashed on the world.

There is something fundamentally unhygienic about your culture. And it's not just what you put in your mouth.

Cheers, Doc
Its not about being Chinese, we do use a lot of APIs from China. Its their lack of experience in vaccine development AND more importantly lack of transparency in the development of the vaccine.
Its not a plastic toy which you can use and discard. Its something you will be putting in your body. People here don't understand how serious this matter is.
Funnily enough i was reading about the trials in China and it seems they required 10000 people for trials but could get only 7500 Chinese to volunteer.
Not a game.

Its not about being Chinese, we do use a lot of APIs from China. Its their lack of experience in vaccine development AND more importantly lack of transparency in the development of the vaccine.
Its not a plastic toy which you can use and discard. Its something you will be putting in your body. People here don't understand how serious this matter is.
Funnily enough i was reading about the trials in China and it seems they required 10000 people for trials but could get only 7500 Chinese to volunteer.
Not a game.

It's absolutely about being Chinese.

Here's, Doc

What all Indians (except a few false flags and bhagoras) are doing.

Cheers, Doc
I find this a funny place. In India you don't find many people with such viewpoints. Chinese i have interacted with in the real world and they closely match the type found here but the Pakistanis here are unique . No experience with them except for a short holiday in the gulf, where the staff was Pakistani.

I find this a funny place. In India you don't find many people with such viewpoints. Chinese i have interacted with in the real world and they closely match the type found here but the Pakistanis here are unique . No experience with them except for a short holiday in the gulf, where the staff was Pakistani.

Pakistanis you can recognise by the way they dress and wear their hair (facial and scalp) and the slightly dandy accent they have.

Both Hindi and English.

Bangladeshis are generally small, dark brown and a bit sullen, shifty. And they can't speak Hindi. So they will nod or look shadily away.

Cheers, Doc

Pakistanis you can recognise by the way they dress and wear their hair (facial and scalp) and the slightly dandy accent they have.

Both Hindi and English.

Bangladeshis are generally small, dark brown and a bit sullen, shifty. And they can't speak Hindi. So they will nod or look shadily away.

Cheers, Doc
The bangladeshi taxi drivers in Dubai were quite friendly as compared to the Pakistanis. The Pakistanis were reserved , while the Bangladeshi driver was more open and entered our conversations voluntarily. No Indian taxi driver strangely.

The bangladeshi taxi drivers in Dubai were quite friendly as compared to the Pakistanis. The Pakistanis were reserved , while the Bangladeshi driver was more open and entered our conversations voluntarily. No Indian taxi driver strangely.

My experience is different.

Pakistanis in real life are usually hyper polite and take care of you and in little ways go out of their way to do so when they see you're Indian.

Language does bind.

Three personal anecdotes.

Offering all of us cold drinks and insisting we sit down and watch the match. This was India Vs Pakistan in Chandigarh. Place was a small village on the border of Switzerland and France.

A Pakistani boy who insisted to walk with us and show us the best Pakistani Indian restaurant in town. Brussels.

Pakistani restaurant owner running after me half a black to hand me my bag with wallet and passport I had put down on the floor while eating and forgot to pick up when we left. New York.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
was the gow muttar vaccine not good enough?

the slightly dandy accent they have.
I'm intrigued. Define the dandy accent.

In Pakistan, we make fun of the hard T and D of Indians. And the R you eat up as in yaaa (yaar) what aah (are) you doing.

And a personal quirk I've noticed in Indians....Words like missed (mist) become mizzed , laughed (laaft) become laaved, talked (tawkt) become togged (as in toggle) in Indian speech.

I'm intrigued. Define the dandy accent.

In Pakistan, we make fun of the hard T and D of Indians. And the R you eat up as in yaaa (yaar) what aah (are) you doing.

And a personal quirk I've noticed in Indians....Words like missed (mist) become mizzed , laughed (laaft) become laaved, talked (tawkt) become togged (as in toggle) in Indian speech.

Yes. Our Indian accent, even among the convent Jesuit educated crowd, is pretty flat.

Dandy to our ears means there is a slight intonation to the way you speak Hindi (Urdu). And English it's a pure put on accent.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom