What's new

India and USA to protect Vietnam from China

You defend your friends because they are your friends, if your friend was being berated would you not defend him or her.

lool Bu not when friends don't even care about the issue. :)

And by the way if they were such a good friends of you then why do they still manage cordial relations with India? Believe me China will never spoil their relations with any country for you like Pakistan would.

Vietnam doesn't need any protection, especially from India.

And i am the first Chinese who replies here. :coffee:

well, its not you who decide what they need and what they dont, and of course India cannot go there disturbing there national sovereignty , Its purely Vietnam's wish... And its our duty to Stand up to our Allies expectations and extend our hand.

lool Bu not when friends don't even care about the issue. :)

And by the way if they were such a good friends of you then why do they still manage cordial relations with India? Believe me China will never spoil their relations with any country for you like Pakistan would.

Your friendship is pretty weak - if it on the basis of quid pro quo - friendship is much more important, and regarding China and us, we never interfere in their interests and they don't interfere in ours. If China and india want to have good relations then, good luck to them

guys, if u have nothing to add to teh topic under discussion u really dont have to post.

Your friendship is pretty weak - if it on the basis of quid pro quo - friendship is much more important, and regarding China and us, we never interfere in their interests and they don't interfere in ours. If China and india want to have good relations then, good luck to them

yes every one knows about why yu are doing friendship with china.

Vietnam doesn't need any protection, especially from India.

And i am the first Chinese who replies here. :coffee:

You are absolutely right.

The US is doing so.

They are having a naval exercise along with Vietnam in the South China Sea next month.

They have launched their exercise with Philippines in the South China Sea already,

Back
Top Bottom