What's new

India and USA to protect Vietnam from China

its truth.Accept it or not..

our navy is not strong enough to do so,its not possible untill we have a dedicated carrier battle group for this purpose.:disagree::disagree:

and how long before we get a dedicated cbg - a few months after we get gorshkov - which is less than two years away, in fact the iac 1 will be ready by 2014 -2015 and we will have 2 cbg's..... Dont worry about the navy - its mordenization and expansion plans are huge - shivaliks, advanced shivaliks, talwars, advanced talwars, kolkatas, scorpenes, amurs, arihants, p28s, p 8i..... The list goes on...

We should support our Chinese brothers against the machinations of the entity to the east, which is our eternal enemy.:china:

Though truth is bitter sometimes, but we have to digest it.

Everyone knows that China itself is growing so fast both economically and militarily. It will catch up US( so far the largest economic and military nation) sooner than later.
A point that is worthy enough is that the relations between US and China always tend to be a roller coaster ride.US itself never considers any other country at the same level of fame ,even its NATO partners. IT always shows this big brother attitude and dominates others. This China un-expected rising is a big migraine for US.Aslo if one goes by what history has told us and to go by US foreign policy and its strategy,it always drags in as many nations for a war against other country.This has numerous implications and benifits from a US point of view. it firstly consolidates the losses and bringing in more nations means more pressure against that country(on which the war is being waged).
In the current scenario,if every thing is played well, its a good catch for US against China.China pretty much have all enemies surrounded by its border except NOKO(a fissile state) and Russia which always looks at things suspiciously and looks for benifit of monetary worth.

Given that nations like US,Japan,Aus,India,Vietnam,Philipines, SOKO,.....everyone is cautious and critical about chinese military rise agressiveness might give it a shot if it has to bring china down together.Here we are confronting a nuclear power,obviously the game wont be a easy win. Hence you have to initiate troubles in all possible likelihoods and have to go for a assymetric war.Which itself avoids direct confrontation. This supporting of nations which have issues with china is part of the well designed assymetric war against china. No one wants to be bombed by nukes on both sides and this game will continue to be skirmishing and confronting at different tables sort of irritating the agressor(China).

When it comes to India playing against China, it has its own reasons. Hence lending a small support for the main team will do no harm.India venturing into south-china sea is a long term objective designed decades ago. The friendly relations with Vietnam and providing nuclear know-how is a part of its bonding agreement. Vietnam though offered its bases for stationing of IN warships, India was too cautious of the plan.

Its also worth to mention that we are been ruled currently by the lamest and dumbest governments ever, which dont have the right balls, the present moves by IN has to be treated with a base line tag.

But we should take pride in those strategist who already laid a plan of making Nicobar a strategically im[portant military base.Though not let into public,Nicobar will host a battle group by 2017 and submarines(mostly SSK) along with navalised MKI or PAKFA for maritime operations. This alone points to the fact that how important the control of malacca straits is and the sucession of venturing into pacific.

IF India is capable of taking control of whole IOR which currently rests with US along side, That day I will say India is a military power.For that purpose we have to go by the actual plan of inducting 5 CBG`s by 2025 and allied supporting ships and SSNs.

We should support our Chinese brothers against the machinations of the entity to the east, which is our eternal enemy.:china:

How about being self supportive first?? you need money from others to defend your own mother land, yet dream of assisting others...

I'm glad someone in the higher echelon has realised the importance of our navy. By far the most organized of the three armed forces. Modernisation still seems a bit slow for my liking though...

Of course,

The way they came to your help all through in the wars with the 'entity to the East'!

:rofl:

After going the article i remembered one quote by Mr Mao Tse Tung-

"It can therefore be said that politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed"

pof_g_3s-tfb.jpg

Pakistani_F2000.JPEG
:pakistan:

So you're planning to use the power of the sufis as a defence shield?

I dont see your point?

If you just want people to know that you're a "Jat Warrior, who's ancestors converted to Islam and that now you as a direct descendent will give your life for China"...there's better ways of doing so....
Maybe post that in your signature....

But posting this same video over and over is not doing much to prove anything....except making you look desperate....
Take it or leave it...Just a friendly note...

The power of the Almighty and my taveez has saved me more times than I can count - was just expressing what my clan says regarding friends which China clearly is.

India and Japan - two democratic nations capable of challenging regional hegemon must develop their relations with Viet Nam and South Korea along with other 'concerned' powers so that no hegemonic bully exercises its new found power to solve disputes by coercing them into submission and make sure that the issues are solved peacefully and amicably to the betterment of all.

wait till 2020,we will have better force which will be able to take out the skulls of enemy,but now we are not so strong

Not a single Chinese member has even commented on this thread but their 'friends' are the ones who are replying for them. Now they have started fighting for them online as well. Master slave tendency much?

Not a single Chinese member has even commented on this thread but their 'friends' are the ones who are replying for them. Now they have started fighting for them online as well. Master slave tendency much?

You defend your friends because they are your friends, if your friend was being berated would you not defend him or her.

Vietnam doesn't need any protection, especially from India.

And i am the first Chinese who replies here. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom