India and US Are More Dangerous for Foreigners Than Pakistan: Report

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Posted 6 days ago by Raza Rizvi
India.jpg

• InterNations,’ the world’s largest online platform for expats with 3.5 million members.

India was mentioned as the most dangerous South Asian country for foreign travelers and the fifth most dangerous country in the world for expats. The survey ranked a total of 64 countries from around the world.

For context, no other South Asian country (including Pakistan) was ranked among the top 10. The report is based on interviews and remarks of expats and tourists that visited the countries.

One of the Australian expats reviewed that she felt constantly insecure and hated “hardline politics… the social tensions and the very bad pollution” in India.

World Index@theworldindex

https://twitter.com/theworldindex/status/1170756702850805760

Most dangerous places to live in 2019

1f1e7-1f1f7.png
    Brazil
    1f1ff-1f1e6.png
    S Africa
    1f1f3-1f1ec.png
    Nigeria
    1f1e6-1f1f7.png
    Argentina
    1f1ee-1f1f3.png
    India
    1f1f5-1f1ea.png
    Peru
    1f1f0-1f1ea.png
    Kenya
    1f1fa-1f1e6.png
    Ukraine
    1f1f9-1f1f7.png
    Turkey
    1f1e8-1f1f4.png
    COL
    1f1f2-1f1fd.png
    Mexico
    1f1ec-1f1e7.png
    UK
    1f1ea-1f1ec.png
    Egypt
    1f1f5-1f1ed.png
    Philippines
    1f1ee-1f1f9.png
    Italy
    1f1fa-1f1f8.png
    US
    1f1ee-1f1e9.png
    Indonesia
    1f1ec-1f1f7.png
    Greece
    19.Kuwait
    20.THI

(InterNations)

Another Canadian expat explained how she felt like an outsider even after working for years in the country.

People stare at me, take my photo, talk to me horribly, try to cheat me, etc. because they assume that I am a rich tourist. I also have faced severe sexual harassment from local men to the point that I now carry pepper spray everywhere.

The survey ranked Brazil as the most dangerous country for travelers. Other prominent countries in the top-2o list are South Africa, Turkey, United Kingdom, Italy, United States, and Egypt.

Here’s the complete list:
    1. Brazil
    2. South Africa
    3. Nigeria
    4. Argentina
    5. India
    6. Peru
    7. Kenya
    8. Ukraine
    9. Turkey
    10. COL
    11. Mexico
    12. UK
    13. Egypt
    14. Philippines
    15. Italy
    16. US
    17. Indonesia
    18. Greece
    19. Kuwait
    20. Thailand

India.jpg

• InterNations,’ the world’s largest online platform for expats with 3.5 million members.

India was mentioned as the most dangerous South Asian country for foreign travelers and the fifth most dangerous country in the world for expats. The survey ranked a total of 64 countries from around the world.

For context, no other South Asian country (including Pakistan) was ranked among the top 10. The report is based on interviews and remarks of expats and tourists that visited the countries.

One of the Australian expats reviewed that she felt constantly insecure and hated “hardline politics… the social tensions and the very bad pollution” in India.

1f1e7-1f1f7.png
    Brazil
    1f1ff-1f1e6.png
    S Africa
    1f1f3-1f1ec.png
    Nigeria
    1f1e6-1f1f7.png
    Argentina
    1f1ee-1f1f3.png
    India
    1f1f5-1f1ea.png
    Peru
    1f1f0-1f1ea.png
    Kenya
    1f1fa-1f1e6.png
    Ukraine
    1f1f9-1f1f7.png
    Turkey
    1f1e8-1f1f4.png
    COL
    1f1f2-1f1fd.png
    Mexico
    1f1ec-1f1e7.png
    UK
    1f1ea-1f1ec.png
    Egypt
    1f1f5-1f1ed.png
    Philippines
    1f1ee-1f1f9.png
    Italy
    1f1fa-1f1f8.png
    US
    1f1ee-1f1e9.png
    Indonesia
    1f1ec-1f1f7.png
    Greece
    19.Kuwait
    20.THI

(InterNations)

Another Canadian expat explained how she felt like an outsider even after working for years in the country.

People stare at me, take my photo, talk to me horribly, try to cheat me, etc. because they assume that I am a rich tourist. I also have faced severe sexual harassment from local men to the point that I now carry pepper spray everywhere.

The survey ranked Brazil as the most dangerous country for travelers. Other prominent countries in the top-2o list are South Africa, Turkey, United Kingdom, Italy, United States, and Egypt.

1. Brazil
    2. South Africa
    3. Nigeria
    4. Argentina
    5. India
    6. Peru
    7. Kenya
    8. Ukraine
    9. Turkey
    10. COL
    11. Mexico
    12. UK
    13. Egypt
    14. Philippines
    15. Italy
    16. US
    17. Indonesia
    18. Greece
    19. Kuwait
    20. Thailand

Italy, Kuwait, Indonesia, UK dangerous? I don't think so....

It's focused more on street crimes and militia. That I know.

Kuwait, however, I do not understand. I think their methods might be flawed.

But USA, Italy and UK have a lot more street crime than Pakistan, I think.

I know about Brazil,Nigeria, Colombia & south Africa, they are very dangerous. Had heard stories personally by those who actually went there. India is 5th, I thought would be 1st or 2nd but we all know about it. Italy, Turkeye, US, UK? I don't think so.

Not until them feeling the hospitality of the likes Sierra Leone, Syria, Ivory Coast, Papua New Guinea, Venezuela

Domt know who made the list but they dont know much about the world at all and very much confined on a little boxes they had

Foreigners only come in those country where there is huge money earning opportunity,security is secondary thing,no one will want to migrate to country with less earning oppurtunities that is why u.s is still top preference for immigrants

Not this American

because you understand that in reality we are not as safe as America, but we are getting better and in some ways we are doing better what's good for Pakistan than Americans . I hope America solve its problems before i come over there , I don't want to leave one war torn country to step into another . ( Of course Different kinds of war )

India.jpg

1f1e7-1f1f7.png
    Brazil
    1f1ff-1f1e6.png
    S Africa
    1f1f3-1f1ec.png
    Nigeria
    1f1e6-1f1f7.png
    Argentina
    1f1ee-1f1f3.png
    India
    1f1f5-1f1ea.png
    Peru
    1f1f0-1f1ea.png
    Kenya
    1f1fa-1f1e6.png
    Ukraine
    1f1f9-1f1f7.png
    Turkey
    1f1e8-1f1f4.png
    COL
    1f1f2-1f1fd.png
    Mexico
    1f1ec-1f1e7.png
    UK
    1f1ea-1f1ec.png
    Egypt
    1f1f5-1f1ed.png
    Philippines
    1f1ee-1f1f9.png
    Italy
    1f1fa-1f1f8.png
    US
    1f1ee-1f1e9.png
    Indonesia
    1f1ec-1f1f7.png
    Greece
    19.Kuwait
    20.THI

(InterNations)

1. Brazil
    2. South Africa
    3. Nigeria
    4. Argentina
    5. India
    6. Peru
    7. Kenya
    8. Ukraine
    9. Turkey
    10. COL
    11. Mexico
    12. UK
    13. Egypt
    14. Philippines
    15. Italy
    16. US
    17. Indonesia
    18. Greece
    19. Kuwait
    20. Thailand

Now that is one stupid survey, India is worse compared to Afghanistan? Oh come on. I am ready to take a dump at Indians every chance I get, but this survey is as idiotic as India media and military.

You obviously don't live in the UK :-"UK dangerous? "

UK has a lot of racist people and London is notorious for knife attacks. Italy has pickpockets and thugs.

It has some racist people and yes knife crime is a problem among some social groups. Overall the U.K. has some of the lowest crime figures in the world.
Here is the latest crime index as of 2019, the list is accurate in places but outright rubbish in elsewhere.

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

U.K. rank 59.

Yes but that’s what I’m looking at street crime and sites that monitor this do not agree with the countries I mentioned, Kuwait and Indonesia! Come on...
The U.K. and the US overall also have low street crime rates, it’s in certain areas.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom