What's new

India and "terrorist state" demands

coffee_cup

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have been wondering.

India is running from pillar to post everywhere around the world, lobbying hard that Pakistan be declared "terrorist state" (yeah right! :agree:).

Why doesn't India do it herself? Why does India not officially designate Pakistan a "terrorist state" instead of demanding others to do it?

What is stopping her? Are there serious repercussions for India, if she does it? I know Pakistan will also reciprocate by declaring India a terrorist state, but is it the only thing stopping her?

I mean she has been demanding like for 25-30 years now, why not do it herself?

Would appreciate if someone knowledgeable could shed more light on that.

I have been wondering.

India is running from pillar to post everywhere around the world, lobbying hard that Pakistan be declared "terrorist state" (yeah right! :agree:).

Why doesn't India do it herself? Why does India not officially designate Pakistan a "terrorist state" instead of demanding others to do it?

What is stopping her? Are there serious repercussions for India, if she does it? I know Pakistan will also reciprocate by declaring India a terrorist state, but is it the only thing stopping her?

I mean she has been demanding like for 25-30 years now, why not do it herself?

Would appreciate if someone knowledgeable could shed more light on that.
I feel that they can't do anything about it because that they don't any authority in the world affairs. Just think about it, there is not much of a difference between Pakistan's standing in the world and that of the supa dupa powa. They are not permanent members at the U.N and don't have a veto there. Although both have nukes, they are yet to be a part of the NSG, and they are not members of any elite summit, such as the G8. So to conclude, Indians can't do it as much as they would like to. Just my opinion

I feel that they can't do anything about it because that they don't any authority in the world affairs. Just think about it, there is not much of a difference between Pakistan's standing in the world and that of the supa dupa powa. They are not permanent members at the U.N and don't have a veto there. Although both have nukes, they are yet to be a part of the NSG, and they are not members of any elite summit, such as the G8. So to conclude, Indians can't do it as much as they would like to. Just my opinion
or Perhaps Pakistan has better standing in the world than India......:cool:

or Perhaps Pakistan has better standing in the world than India......:cool:

But I mean for bilateral relations, no matter what standing they have (or not have), if they really believe in what they always say, why not start from themselves?

But I mean for bilateral relations, no matter what standing they have (or not have), if they really believe in what they always say, why not start from themselves?
In you noticed, they've been trying real hard lately with these claims and lobbying. They are trying their level best to cut-off trades and other bilateral relations with Pakistan and we might not realize it much but India faces a lot of heat internally as well. They are trying but not working because they stand alone and when alone, India is fearful.

because they stand alone and when alone, India is fearful

Nonsense "analysis" such as this has prompted 4 rounds of Pakistani aggression against India, apart from a permanent state of low intensity conflict. And what is there to ultimately show for it, except for the breakup of Pakistan itself in '71?

Pakistan is investing all of its diplomatic capital into getting the World to acknowledge that a dispute exists in Kashmir. Whereas India is investing its diplomatic capital into seeking complete isolation and pariah state status for Pakistan.

Even if (and it is a big IF) Pakistan achieves its goal and someone, somewhere does acknowledge that it is a dispute, things are back to square one as it will be treated as a "bilateral" dispute, just as Western Powers have been doing all along. So I do not see as to how all the huffing and puffing by Pakistan will achieve anything at all.

OTOH, if India succeeds....:D

Trust you to spin such a disaster and make a joke out of it. Just as when Balochistan goes, you will claim it to be Iran's problem, and when FATA/KP go, it will be Afghanistan's. Oh wait, but FATA/KP are already Afghanistan's problem....
Worry about your occupied Kashmir, everything is fine on our side of the border.

:disagree: typical Indian response...... The topic here is, why can't India declare Pakistan as a terror state, we didn't ask about your past butthurts :sarcastic:
Because once you declare that all the diplomatic ties ends and there is no room for dialogue. The same reason the US says that totally dysfunctional state will have trouble in the next decade... extension for butthurt since you understand that easily.

Because once you declare that all the diplomatic ties ends and there is no room for dialogue. The same reason the US says that totally dysfunctional state will have trouble in the next decade... extension for butthurt since you understand that easily.
Again the topic is INDIA, not your uncle Amerika. WHY can't INDIA ALONE do something???

Nonsense "analysis" such as this has prompted 4 rounds of Pakistani aggression against India, apart from a permanent state of low intensity conflict. And what is there to ultimately show for it, except for the breakup of Pakistan itself in '71?

Yup 71 happened, but don't forget it wasn't you but lead by USSR (an issue that didn't even involve them, but they were exactly like "Tu kon? main khwa makhwa"), now look at a map today carefully and point to USSR if you can?

Back
Top Bottom