What's new

India and NSG-News, Updates and Discussions.

as per my news 47 of 48 nations have voted in favour of indian entry then how its a dead end is the decission out on it yet ?

wait for some time let it come out then we shall talk about it ... OK @HAIDER :azn:

where and when have Russia opposed, they are always first to support india on any international forum

where and when have Russia opposed, they are always first to support india on any international forum
what pakistani fanboys fail to understand is the fact russia is already in a very big deal with india to make nuclear reactors/ power genration units in india more than USA & France and Japan combined plus many other deals why would they leave it all

secondly if China is opposing and France , UK , USA Grmanay and Japan and all there allies are supporting india how long will it take us to get an entry when we are already getting all the perks associated with NSG membership without even joining it ?

but then there love for china and hate of india blinds there thinking ... in a way its good for our cause :coffee:

Russia opposed india's inclusion in NSG. Russia won't go against China. I feel the decision was good because I personally feel non NPT signatories shall not be included in NSG.
as i said wait and see when the results are declared until then your guess is as good as any indians guess

They dont love pork eating, azaan & hijaab banning China. It's just who gives more grant. Simple.
ltes not get personal and derail the thread and most importantly talk like them ... as unme uar humme ek faraq hai aur wo rehna chihye :tup:

Russia opposed india's inclusion in NSG. Russia won't go against China. I feel the decision was good because I personally feel non NPT signatories shall not be included in NSG.[/ Russia has opposed indian bid ?

better wait till official declaration to find out who supported and who opposed because Russia has invested billions of $ in Indian civil nuclear reactors why would they oppose it, does it makes sense ?

better wait till official declaration to find out who supported and who opposed because Russia has invested billions of $ in Indian civil nuclear reactors why would they oppose it, does it makes sense ?

Russia won't go against China.
Remember China signed $400 billion gas deal with Russia when russian economy suffered badly and China, Russia are seen pretty much on the same page every time, Well lets see for the official news. As far as Russia is concerned, Putin decisions never made sense.

keep-calm-and-dhat-teri-ki-.png

Russia won't go against China.
Remember China signed $400 billion gas deal with Russia when russian economy suffered badly and China, Russia are seen pretty much on the same page every time, Well lets see for the official news. As far as Russia is concerned, Putin decisions never made sense.

All this doesn't means that Russia start loosing on indian nuclear deals trade and what abt indian oil cos stakes in russian oil n gas fields? wait for official declaration and all will be out

All this doesn't means that Russia start loosing on indian nuclear deals trade and what abt indian oil cos stakes in russian oil n gas fields? wait for official declaration and all will be out

Don't worry the result will be out soon.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom