What's new

India and Commonwealth Games.. will india show its power??

Do you think common wealthgames would make image of India as an upcomming power?

• Yes

Votes: 83 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 53 22.2%
  • Can't say

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • India already have an image of upcoming power

Votes: 86 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IN03_CWG_262657f.jpg

BTWN
MMS on stage now...

Kalmadi's speech was charming and had some pins directed to many..... ;)

People was cheering hoooooooooooo..... when his name was announced..... he started looking right and left...... :lol:

04THAAN_JUNG_1_262590g.jpg

Tejaswini Sawant - Shotting World 50m Rifle Prone champion Photo: V. Sudershan

04THAAN_JUNG_262591g.jpg

Samaresh Jung - Shooting Won the David Dixon Award (best athlete award) at the 2006 Commonwealth Games for bagging seven medals, including two gold.​

04THAAN_BINDRA_262592g.jpg

Abhinav Bindra - Shooting Gold medal in the 10m Air Rifle event at the 2008 Beijing Olympics

04THAAN_BHUPATHI_262593g.jpg

Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi - Tennis doubles Multiple Grand Slam winners in doubles on the ATP tour

04THAAN_AKHIL_262594g.jpg

Akhil Kumar - Boxing Gold medal in the Bantamweight category at the 2006 Commonwealth Games and bronze at the 2008 World Cup​

Sushil Kumar just handed over Queen's button to the Prince Charles.

sushil-kumar.jpg

Thanks Benny for sharing the video! I am dying to see the opening ceremony, it will be telecasted at 9 PM tonight here on TV Asia. Keep sharing, Guys!! It's such a great and proud moment for us!!!

I am waiting to tell everybody... We did it and we did it against all the odds!!!!

Cheers!!!

India will use CWG to project itself as one of the potent forces in the world....let's hope these games are a huge success

The great Indian railways showing the regular life in India... even the politicians seeking votes.... great.....

I watched the whole opening ceremony of CWG....
I also watched the Bejing 2008 olympics....

I can say now CWG ceremony was better..... It was Just awsome

:yahoo::victory::chilli::yahoo::victory::chilli: :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom