BANNED
Reaction score
11abccc77540a58268fe92c28e49dca9_nmC7ee5jiBFzfOtMhvZRRwTVvWeJsbK.jpg

1324033755.jpg

Himangini-Singh-Yadu-03.jpg

Himangini-Singh-Yadu-02.jpg

Himangini-Singh-Yadu-05.jpg

congrats to Himangini-Singh-Yadu

Yadu is a girl with a positive mind frame, cooperating and a good learner. She have always dream of participating in a beauty pageant like Miss Universe. She loves to travel, make new friends, and learn different cultures. She also have been trained in Armed Trained Police Centre in Indore. She loves to swim and listen to music while driving, and also have a big interest in reading and playing basketball. She thought that she can prove her talents to the world by doing these things.[

OOOO Man Look at her Nose And teeth :S Pheeni hai lol Divya is se aCha tum he hisa le leti lol

I agree with the second post..there arebetter gals than her in India , and I too feel that she won because of her green eyes...but the experts know better..so may be they found something in her which we dont know...congrats to her.

BTW like the last pic ;)

Congrats to India. But to be perfectly honest there are much hotter girls then this in India I am sure. She probably only won because she has green eyes.

Thanks.

Yeah India large number of beautiful girls more Beautiful then her but every contest is for participants only.

So when every country which send it participants they judge between them.

Guys, these beauty pageants are not only about beautiful faces but about beautiful and open mind as well as the way women can carry themselves confidently.. Kudos to the lady, for making Indians proud!!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3071207 said:
she is lucky to escape the killings of girls in india and being fed to dogs :woot:

A Jealous Pakistani is not worth a reply.. Carry on with your hate basket everywhere..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom