What's new

India Action Plan against Pakistan

I want every Pakistani member on this forum to listen to this plan:

lol we seriously have to get this level of low to get idea what indian plan is... guess what the accent with this kind of command over English language made me vomit..

I'm sure this is the guy from Short Circuit movies in the 80's.

rg7d86crjyovd77umbcc.jpg

What the hell are these two idiots talking about, maybe the space mission was a success and they bought back a alien virus which is making them go nuts

I want every Pakistani member on this forum to listen to this plan:

@MUSTAKSHAF @Retired Troll @Brass Knuckles @war&peace @Imran Khan
P.S.
Do watch the video.

Before Indians get too delusional, let me inform them about few facts:
1) Balkanization of India is somewhat decided. The reasons are the same as 1947, but you guys are not paying attention. The main reason is: you guys are too powerful, too fool and too fragile. Whenever hindutva came in power, it divided India.
2) USA needs Pakistan, and USA is trying her level best to lesson her dependency on Pakistan by assassinating top Taliban links within Pakistan, but guess what, USA doesn't simply know what shit they are dealing with, till they are really behaving and respecting Pakistan, they will be humiliated like that, no matter how many guys they assassinate in Pakistan. India however, is just an extra of the show, so keep jumping.
3) Pakistans nuclear program was not for India. Pakistan's nuclear programs had far reaching effects on middle east and the countries who helped Pakistan in building our nuclear program(mainly european), in my humble opinion, still are sticking to plan, that is, there should be a strong and running Pakistani nuclear program. So again, keep jumping.

As a side note, you can speak about Baluchistan, and of course can produce some paid protesters as well, but, on ground you cant do much, as Iran will never help you in your ventures in Baluchistan, as Iran will be next, if they did that. So again, keep jumping.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom