What's new

India accquires advanced ballistic computers for LoC snipers

Pilots getting roughed up after capture is not uncommon.
Your own ACM Parvaiz Qureshi was beaten by Indian troops on the ground after he was captured in 1971.

You do realize that the first navy to have their submarine drowned was Pakistan Navy in 1976?

Accidents do happen during submarine patrols. But India is the only country have an accident that sink a sub while anchored. Give me an example of a catastrophic sub accident while anchored that is not Indian. The keyword is “WHILE ANCHORED”

too din raat is photo ko dekh ke dance karta reh , duniya age jaa chuki hai kabki , btw i can understand your state of mind , you search such isolated incidences to float your sinking boat :cheesy::cheesy: and try to live a pathetic life feeling everything is fine :what:
179321.jpg

:happy:

oh and speaking of sinking boat...
Screenshot_20190529-080535_Samsung Internet.jpg

:enjoy:

run along now and cry me to modi like this...
hqdefault.jpg

:coffee: tea is fantashtik, wah...kia chai hay, wah bhui wah! :coffee:

All Pakistanis trying to divert the topic from ballistic computers show how worried they are. :D :D
All banned indians like cobra atok coming back with different names show how insecure they are looking for attention from thier Pakistani daddies! :lol:

is this Bhandari an official source? ya sirf Bhand puna hai OP ka just sharing tweet.

Info could be true but but no source provided. @Dubious

Last edited:
I see. Your case appears to be worse than me. you shall also add "Itreefal Ustukhudus", in the aforementioned prescription.

oh thanks a lot, i hope i will come out of this panic syndrome, thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom