What's new

India a secular Demoncrazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So u from pakistan will judge india more than an indian living in india who supposedly u say is being oppressed?Unfortunately u seem to shove it down his throat and others since he's not tagging ur line.Hypocrite.

:what: whom you are addressing? me?

if yes then please go and check the facts that "secularism" is one facepalm that is even questioned by Indians.

one way or the other you had been terming it a tool by one party or one group to grabe votes.

anyway Indian secularism is hotchpotch of mainstream Indian religion called Hinduism.

Votebank politics is used by all parties against all groups,it has nothing to do with discrimination.Here there are a few extremist goups but they have no support from majority of the people who don't even care about these fanatics.Religion is not an important issue as it is in pakistan.Our new head of intelligence is muslim,do u think this would be the case if we didn't have absolute and total trust in ALL our citizens regardless of religion.At least that is state policy,some isolated non state actors are always present pursuing their own agendas.

Votebank politics is used by all parties against all groups,it has nothing to do with discrimination.Here there are a few extremist goups but they have no support from majority of the people who don't even care about these fanatics.Religion is not an important issue as it is in pakistan.Our new head of intelligence is muslim,do u think this would be the case if we didn't have absolute and total trust in ALL our citizens regardless of religion.At least that is state policy,some isolated non state actors are always present pursuing their own agendas.

hindus makeup less then 1% of pakistans population. So what are u saying?

hindus makeup less then 1% of pakistans population. So what are u saying?

I'm replying to andromache's accusations against india.Where did hindus in pakistan come from.In any case we know what was the percentage at the time of independence and now.

Secular democracy is a phenomenon which someone who has never tasted will not know what it actually means and what it entails.

It's like the Govt or it's secret agency picks up and executes or sends to labor camp or called traitors - the journalists and dissidents or people who have any alternate views to the set views that's been drilled into the skulls of the obedient compared to a system where most can question openly anyone.

OMG! I am a member of a minority myself! Do I have to fear for my life now????!!!!! :cheesy:
Its so good that some Pakistanis here are soooooo concerned about minorities. :smitten:
Time to seek asylum in the worlds safest and most tolerant country itself. :hitwall:

no gay has ever been sentenced to death in pakistan. dont lie.

they have not been sentenced, but rather they have just been stoned to death, shot in the back of Their head and buried in unmarked graves after the nod from law agencies without trial

I'm replying to andromache's accusations against india.Where did hindus in pakistan come from.In any case we know what was the percentage at the time of independence and now.

tell us about the muslims in gujrat and kashmir!
And some indians killed their entire night trolling this thread!:lol:

LOL,Pakistanis talking about Secularism and Democracy is like a Prostitute talking about Virginity.:lol::lol::lol:

LOL,Pakistanis talking about Secularism and Democracy is like a Prostitute talking about Virginity.:lol::lol::lol:

ooh ! It hurts. Atleast pakistan isnt a hipocrate ! India carries out calculated genocides against muslim while claiming to be tolerant! :rofl::rofl:

again please do not quote names of actors who themselves dont represent Muslims of Indi at all with their bowing down to idols.

as far as Hindu extremists groups in India and their clout well it has been shown during Babri Mosqu/Gujrat Genocide of Mulsims and Genocide of Sikhs in 84.

and oh i forgot genocide of Christians in orrissa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom