What's new

India a secular Demoncrazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dollars to donuts, the OP is neither Muslim, nor Pakistani.

Most likely an Indian: an old timer, by the looks of it.

He plays the perfect caricature of a fanatical Pakistani Muslim, down to his name.

His entire posting consists of setting up props for Indians to unleash their blabbering...

@OP, insults don't get graver than this.

Thanks!
Developereo, you made my day !!
Now I need yo support him :devil:

Demoncrazy. That certainly describes India well, demonically crazy.

Being an Indian muslims i proudly say india is the best secular democracy in the world , not a democrazy like our naighbours .
Not suprised with OP and their supressed mind set regarding the minorites in India.India has given us everything and every right to us which a citizen deserves so we dont need to knw how about our country from our neighbours who haven't been to India in the life time.

i think he is a Pakistani influenced by you know whom.

Lord voldemort for the indians! ZAID hamid
Indian=>here comes "you know who!" run!

Being an Indian muslims i proudly say india is the best secular democracy in the world , not a democrazy like our naighbours .
Not suprised with OP and their supressed mind set regarding the minorites in India.India has given us everything and every right to us which a citizen deserves so we dont need to knw how about our country from our neighbours who haven't been to India in the life time.

yes india has given u everything like mass genocides!
Phycotic PMs etc

well according to the indian seculars we are behind the 30+ separatist movements

yes india has given u everything like mass genocides!
Phycotic PMs etc

Unlike pakistan where Majority of muslims are still killed every day in the name of shia -sunni , provincial violence and terrorist attack still going on .

Unlike pakistan where Majority of muslims are still killed every day in the name of shia -sunni , provincial violence and terrorist attack still going on .

only RAW backe ttp is behind sectarian voilence!
Organized genocides planned against the minorities is another thing!

Run is too much a over enthusiastic word i believe that Indians are alergic only to him and personally feel uneccessarily.

They need to divert the energies somewhere else

India is NOT secular thats for sure as far as democracy is concerned i will give some credit to India for following the election process regularly.

yes and we are the part of RAW and we want them to progress:lol:

Prove it with a credible source

Run is too much a over enthusiastic word i believe that Indians are alergic only to him and personally feel uneccessarily.

India is NOT secular thats for sure as far as democracy is concerned i will give some credit to India for following the election process regularly.

It was my duty as a muslim highlight the oppresed muslims in a country which claims to be tolerant! Yet it is involved in systematic murders!

It was my duty as a muslim highlight the oppresed muslims in a country which claims to be tolerant! Yet it is involved in systematic murders!

Thank you but we all had been doing it over the years on PDF and hence opening a topic that we had beaten to death already is only waste of time and paranoia.

on the other hand its also our duty to discuss ills of our own country. Too much focus on India for ills means we are turning our head from our own which is more harmful.

@imran_ind i have given proof to each of my claim atleast 10 times in my thread! As for ttp our forces have found tamil movies and bollywood ***n in their burrows and ittp fanatic with a illuminati tattoo was an eye opener for pakistanis last days.

Last edited by a moderator:

So u from pakistan will judge india more than an indian living in india who supposedly u say is being oppressed?Unfortunately u seem to shove it down his throat and others since he's not tagging ur line.Hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom