What's new

India 6th most liked, Pak 3rd most disliked nation for Americans: Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poll is accurate, IMHO. Americans most dislike Iran for two reasons: (1) What Iran did to our diplomats in 1979 and (2) what Iran does to threaten Israel, and, therefore, cause we Americans to have to defend Israel.

I, myself, as a 67 year old American, educated in an US Ivy League college and having a PhD in Physics, hate only one nation in the world: Iran. I would support the USA mounting a total annihilation of all of Iran's nuclear facilities, and the decimation of all of Iran's military facilities, regardless of the collateral civilian damage that would be caused.

P.S. Qom should also be wiped off the face of the earth.

US is #1 most disliked nation in Pakistan, they even beat India in this race and that takes a lot of hate

That explains a lot then, You know the saying that "love begets love and hate begets hate". I dont think Indians hate Pakistani's with the passion that Pakistani's hate us. We are a diverse and open minded with our love and hate.

I don't know why do they like India even more than Israel.
Strange!

That explains a lot then, You know the saying that "love begets love and hate begets hate". I dont think Indians hate Pakistani's with the passion that Pakistani's hate us. We are a diverse and open minded with our love and hate.
Ok drama queen, we get it, way to generalize all the Pakistanis.

I wonder who are those 2% who are very unfavorable about Canada (beside Kyle Broflovski's mom).

i see the occasional stinking hippy liberal who wears "free tibet" t-shirt but can't even point out geographically where the region is located

so yes, you are right

it's worth noting that hundreds of thousands of afghan-origin refugees in Pakistan have Pakistani nationality and Passports by hook or by crook

Pakistanis deal with asylum seekers (millions) and some of these western nations take asylum seekers from Pakistan. Is hindustan much different? Hell -- how many refugees from war-torn countries has india ever taken in?

you indian shmucks keep going off on wild tangents, what's the objective?

It was an off topic response to an off topic post -

Originally Posted by darkinsky
like how the aussies consider you niggers and beat you in their streets and you guys have enough self respect to still be an immigrant in australia

the need to respond was that I have read such posts often made by Pakistani's.

Many times I saw Pakistani guys claim them self as Indian on foreign land.

Fact is nobody care unless someones are American @ss kissing crowds.

I would say the US tops Pakistan's most disliked nation.

well but No American have Dream to live Pakistani Life , at least for 90% Pakistani would be dream to live us life .

no American come to Pakistan to work in Pakistani companies . million of Pakistani are sucking in America .

hahahah survey conduct 000000.1% of total population of the united state generalizing about the opiOnion lol @ Indians!

"acha chalo samaj agaye hamain thank you... chal hoon dafa hoo"

The poll is accurate, IMHO. Americans most dislike Iran for two reasons: (1) What Iran did to our diplomats in 1979 and (2) what Iran does to threaten Israel, and, therefore, cause we Americans to have to defend Israel.

I, myself, as a 67 year old American, educated in an US Ivy League college and having a PhD in Physics, hate only one nation in the world: Iran. I would support the USA mounting a total annihilation of all of Iran's nuclear facilities, and the decimation of all of Iran's military facilities, regardless of the collateral civilian damage that would be caused.

P.S. Qom should also be wiped off the face of the earth.

:lol: dream on.

I wonder who are those 2% who are very unfavorable about Canada (beside Kyle Broflovski's mom).

People who know that William Shatner and Celine Dion are Canadian.

Reactions: 500

I agree with first part, totally disagree with 2nd part, Pakistani hate Indian as a reaction nothing else...read news papers about Indians coming to PAkistan and then read what happens to PAkistani going to India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom