What's new

INDIA 1,000 km strike range sub-sonic cruise missile 'Nirbhay' successfully test-fired

"Ironically Indian military isnt a political subject for the electorate." - you

Do you need me to make it shorter so that your attention span isn't strained?

It is. Nobody asks for votes in the name of Indian Military. If that's the case Indian military budget wouldnt have gone to 1.6% of GDP, lowest since 1960. If DRDO conducts a missile tests nobody cares. Nobody knows. Hell 95% of my friends do not even know what RAW is. Reality is different than you know.

It is. Nobody asks for votes in the name of Indian Military. If that's the case Indian military budget wouldnt have gone to 1.6% of GDP, lowest since 1960. If DRDO conducts a missile tests nobody cares. Nobody knows. Hell 95% of my friends do not even know what RAW is. Reality is different than you know.

“I want to ask first-time voters: Can your first vote be dedicated to the courageous jawans who did the Balakot air strike? Can your first vote be in the name of the courageous martyrs who lost their lives in Pulwama,” Modi said...

Modi said it was important for voters to punish the Congress, “which doesn’t believe the country’s armed forces”. “Ensure that they lose their deposits,” he said.

Yes of course nobody asks for votes in the name of Indian military. Indian media is liar after all.

“I want to ask first-time voters: Can your first vote be dedicated to the courageous jawans who did the Balakot air strike? Can your first vote be in the name of the courageous martyrs who lost their lives in Pulwama,” Modi said...

Modi said it was important for voters to punish the Congress, “which doesn’t believe the country’s armed forces”. “Ensure that they lose their deposits,” he said.

Yes of course nobody asks for votes in the name of Indian military. Indian media is liar after all.

Sorry for being offtopic but buddy you just Carried out a surgical strike on bakts!!

Where is the word BJP and army in the line you mentioned? Did he ask first time voters to vote for the BJP to dedicate for the courageous jawans?

First line is a appeal to first timers to vote for the sake of jawans.

Second line is for seasoners to vote INC out as his political speeches.

Where is the word BJP and army in the line you mentioned? Did he ask first time voters to vote for the BJP to dedicate for the courageous jawans?

First line is a appeal to first timers to vote for the sake of jawans.

Second line is for seasoners to vote INC out as his political speeches.

Ok I understand it might be difficult for you so bear with me.
Armed forces = army
Modi is leader of BJP hence spokesperson for BJP

Modi = BJP said don't vote for Congress what other choice is there? Is he advocating for a third party? Asking for voters to vote against him? Either way if they don't vote for Congress it is in his favor.

Nobody asks for votes in the name of Indian Military.

Modi said it was important for voters to punish the Congress, “which doesn’t believe the country’s armed forces. “Ensure that they lose their deposits,” he said.

Armed forces = army

Modi = BJP said don't vote for Congress what other choice is there? Is he advocating for a third party? Asking for voters to vote against him? Either way if they don't vote for Congress it is in his favor.

Modi said it was important for voters to punish the Congress, “which doesn’t believe the country’s armed forces. “Ensure that they lose their deposits,” he said.

One last time. Those 2 lines are complete different sentences.

1st line: To first time voters to exercise their vote for the sake of martyrs and Indian Armed Forces.

2nd line: Vote INC Out.

As for your 3rd line: It was the INC which started it by claiming they have "doubts" in the strikes of 2016 and now. Now incidentally both these strikes were informed to the nation by Armed Forces first and only later taken up for political discussion. So he asking people to vote out INC who doesnt believe in Indian Armed Forces, in my understanding, isnt political........

Armed forces = army

It's a sly way of putting it, with the EC on watch and orders about armed forces neutrality in elections being strictly implemented, what he said was technically within the rules.

First u copied our national song.
Now you are trying to copy name of Harba cruise missile.

Back
Top Bottom