What's new

Independent line up to join PML-N

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Successful independent candidates are lining up to join the dominant Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N), DawnNews reported.

Independent winners for NA-178 (Muzaffargarh-III) seat Jamshed Dasti, NA-108 Mandi Bahauddin-I Ijaz Ahmed Chaudhry, Vehari-3 NA-169 Tahir Iqbal Chaudry and another successful Fata candidate are all vying for a spot to join the Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz in the treasury benches of the National Assembly.

Independents line up to join PML-N | DAWN.COM

How much they want to get 2/3 majority.???

As far as I know, 2/3 majority is required to make an amendment in the Constitution or passing a law. The Simple majority can be achieved by 139 (51%) General NA Seats. Simple majority is necessary to form the Govt.

nawaz tinda shouldnt complain after getting 2/3rd majority

he cant just keep blaming PPP for the ills for 5 years

BTW is tinda bringing the local government or not, or is he gonna appoint patwaris to do the job?

As far as I know, 2/3 majority is required to make an amendment in the Constitution or passing a law. The Simple majority can be achieved by 139 (51%) General NA Seats. Simple majority is necessary to form the Govt.

he got 125 he needs atleast 14 more atleast!

172 is the number required to become PM.

Independents usually line up for the winning party - I'm more interested in the final mix :P

Goes without saying. There is a lot to gain by being the part of the govt.

no shocker. i never liked independent candidates bcz they are like prostitutes who will go to the guy who has most to offer and in most if not every case they go to the leading party bcz they have alot more to offer. I think they will all flock to pml n.

Back
Top Bottom