What's new

Incremental upgrades in Pakistani Nuclear missiles over the years

But if a warhead has hard outer skin or reflective surface wouldn't laser will have no effect.
you don't get me bro, i clearly said that laser targeted whole ICBM in boost phase or at mid-course before bus releases multiple warheads not a single warhead

you don't get me bro, i clearly said that laser targeted whole ICBM in boost phase or at mid-course before bus releases multiple warheads not a single warhead

hmm, that makes laser interception quite ineffective as there are much issues to intercept in boost. If that is the case will agree with your cloud and fog issues.

Bro, American ABM defenses are becoming a reality.

US-missile-defense.jpg

GMD system was given the green signal for deployment in 2004 as a confidence building exercise. However, this system has expanded to 44 interceptors in total (deployed on 24/7 basis) and achieved the capability to intercept ICBMs in 2014. This capability was demonstrated in a live test in 2014 to prove that the system actually works and is no longer a confidence building exercise only.

Since GMD system is becoming truly formidable, Canada has signaled its willingness to join it in 2016.

And yes! The next generation of missile interceptors will be immensely powerful lasers: http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a22450/laser-missile-defense-smds/

If solutions on power point slides were all that mattered McNamara wouldn't have failed!!!

2017-15-09-01-13-34.jpeg

Top pic is of Shaheen original version with small delta fins . Note it's raised position on TEL.
Bottom two are later version Shaheen-1 with cropped delta fins at front. Note the stowage position on the TEL has changes over the years. It used to be stowed in raised position , but now it sits flush on the TEL body.

View attachment 425411

Top pic is of Shaheen original version with small delta fins . Note it's raised position on TEL.
Bottom two are later version Shaheen-1 with cropped delta fins at front. Note the stowage position on the TEL has changes over the years. It used to be stowed in raised position , but now it sits flush on the TEL body.
LOL, it always sits 'flushed' with the body. They just raise it to show it off completely. For reference, see comparable DF-11A parade photos or old photos of Shaheen-I in camouflage.

LOL, it always sits 'flushed' with the body. They just raise it to show it off completely. For reference, see comparable DF-11A parade photos or old photos of Shaheen-I in camouflage.
Yes that is a possibility which they did not do in latest parades, and TEL of Shaheen and Shaheen-1 are very different. Look again.

Back
Top Bottom