What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

images

8462507361_d068a6c1ff_b.jpg

images

images
1.jpg

How did they do this intricate carving into the roof?
Would they sculpt the rock first and then mount it on roof, or mount it on roof and sculpt it then?
Superb skill!

How did they do this intricate carving into the roof?
Would they sculpt the rock first and then mount it on roof, or mount it on roof and sculpt it then?
Superb skill!

Even if it is true, How would they have lifted such a great structure with such a fine curving to that great heights? That is a mistry. I have one of my friend who belongs to the community, the sompura brahmins who does this, I will ask him when i meet him and let you know.

I have seen big sanskrit texts in thousands of pages on vastushastra and how to design these big structures. They take a paper sheet having hundreds of small squares and start designing structure on those small squares.

Seeing these pictures I am constantly reminded that I live in arguably the most beautiful and culturally exciting country in the whole world .....with beautiful people and amazing ways of life right from Kashmir to Kanyakumari and Gujarat to Arunachal pradesh ......Each state in India has such a unique culture... Cheers to you ..... fellow Indians...proud to be an Indian ..... :-)

Part of "incredible India",I would like to post some incredible work of a famous Indian sand artist,who's "Sudarsan Pattnaik".
The work is amazing,and the hours of work,worth it. I wish one day I could see one for real.

I took these pictures from his FB page :

https://www.facebook.com/sudarsan.sandart/
-
X8fybep.jpg

kXtkDGd.jpg

FkinbbP.jpg

qXBLK2E.jpg

RMeu5GX.jpg

es3gP00.jpg

nice1.jpg

And there's much more...

@SrNair @Mr.Nair @PARIKRAMA @Spectre @Taygibay @flamer84 @Armstrong @waz @nair @Levina @Nattmara @Blue Marlin @dadeechi @ranjeet @assassin123 @sarjenprabhu @vostok @Dash @AUSTERLITZ @Slav Defence @WAJsal @scorpionx

Part of "incredible India",I would like to post some incredible work of a famous Indian sand artist,who's "Sudarsan Pattnaik".
The work is amazing,and the hours of work,worth it. I wish one day I could see one for real.

I took these pictures from his FB page :

https://www.facebook.com/sudarsan.sandart/
-
X8fybep.jpg

kXtkDGd.jpg

FkinbbP.jpg

qXBLK2E.jpg

RMeu5GX.jpg

es3gP00.jpg

View attachment 300749

And there's much more...

@SrNair @Mr.Nair @PARIKRAMA @Spectre @Taygibay @flamer84 @Armstrong @waz @nair @Levina @Nattmara @Blue Marlin @dadeechi @ranjeet @assassin123 @sarjenprabhu @vostok @Dash @AUSTERLITZ @Slav Defence @WAJsal @scorpionx

The place where he creates most of his artwork is also incredible for its rich cultural heritage that dates back to 9th century.

Here is the place
images

images

That the art work in Puri beach

Back
Top Bottom