What's new

Incredible India In Chinese Media

Most Chinese are actually pro Indian. I came to this forum very pro India but over time became disillusioned with the relentless hate and smear posted by Indians. I guess this forum doesn't bring out the best in people and is far from representative of 'real' Chinese and Indian relations.

Now for contrast:

Look at the recent BBC Documentary called "Welcome to India".

Looking For sludges full of gold Welcome to India BBC - YouTube

Now tell me that Chinese are biased against India?

We show the good parts of India, the West shows the bad parts. The West only ever makes movies about India regarding the slums, we never do that.

Most Chinese are actually pro Indian. I came to this forum very pro India but over time became disillusioned with the relentless hate and smear posted by Indians. I guess this forum doesn't bring out the best in people and is far from representative of 'real' Chinese and Indian relations.

You are not the only one, before i came here i never had negative views towards Indians or Viets. I had worked with some Indians before, could get along with a Viet and some Indian classmates. Now reading all these crap comments from some of them i'm disillusioned too.

Couple of days ban. :lol: For getting into an argument with one of those Indian suicide troll accounts.

Not missing much really on this forum though, same old threads.

We have missed your comments man, welcome back :D

Absolutely correct. I am agreeing with your view. In fact Indian also does not hate the Chinese people. But seeing here the post of people (from both Side), I am also dazed. In current also I have many Chinese friends with whom I talked every day on Skype & cell. I have never seen the hate from them. But here is all reverse.

Back
Top Bottom