What's new

Increasing anti-Pakistan rhetoric: What is making India more adventurous?

I think we should not bring Bangladesh in here. I respect Bangladesh as a Muslim nation. Not to their leaders
Ever heard any Indian say i respect Nepal/Mauritius as a hindu nation , or the australians say i respect the Italians as a Christian nation .
This is one of the many DIFFERENCE between u and the world

You have been proven wrong on that statement multiple times by multiple people of multiple countries. You persist with saying that. Perhaps you feel that if you keep lying long enough, people will start believing it?
Pakistan military is perhaps unique in its ability to have lost half its country and still sell itself as a winning machine to half its original population.

Lol.......the biggest loss came when Pakistan was created by ripping, carving and dismembering india to create our nation from conquered indian land on August the 14th 1947 :devil:, and there's nothing indian kind can do to reclaim that conquered territory :chilli:even though you are more than 7x bigger than us and have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege :azn: indians are unique in this respect as you cannot reclaim conquered territory from a race of people that are more than 7x less than you in number. This fact says so much about the indian race.

Doesn't matter if it happened in 1971, 1981, 1991, 2001 or 2011 for that matter. The creation of bangladesh was as inevitable as the creation of Pakistan. History has shown YOU CAN NEVER EVER form nations from 2 completely different sets of races of people. It has NEVER EVER worked.

PS if what I am saying is wrong than please prove it rather than making empty rhetoric :lol:

Last edited:
Lol.......the biggest loss came when Pakistan was created by ripping, carving and dismembering india to create our nation from conquered indian land on August the 14th 1947 :devil:, and there's nothing indian kind can do to reclaim that conquered territory :chilli:even though you are more than 7x bigger than us and have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege :azn: indians are unique in this respect as you cannot reclaim conquered territory from a race of people that are more than 7x less than you in number. This fact says so much about the indian race.

Doesn't matter if it happened in 1971, 1981, 1991, 2001 or 2011 for that matter. The creation of bangladesh was as inevitable as the creation of Pakistan. History has shown YOU CAN NEVER EVER form nations from 2 completely different sets of races of people. It has NEVER EVER worked.

PS if what I am saying is wrong than please prove it rather than making empty rhetoric :lol:
Im sure 90,000 Pakistanis of the Pakistani Army surrendering to India is considered a win for Pakistanis
I'm sure, having India make Pakistan sign instrument of surrender is a win for Pakistanis :lol:

Im sure 90,000 Pakistanis of the Pakistani Army surrendering to India is considered a win for Pakistanis
I'm sure, having India make Pakistan sign instrument of surrender is a win for Pakistanis :lol:

as we took the whole of pakistan and now Bangladesh from you. how do you even manage to speak? shame on you hindus......how long did the muslims rule you before that? before talking use the one brain cell you have

Our victory came when we created Pakistan from conquered indian territory. We were 7×
smaller than the indian race in number yet there was nothing you could do about it :devil:

It took 500 million indians and 100 million bengalis to outflank 60,000 Pakistani soldiers and 30,000 members of their families when they were cut off from their motherland by 3500 kms. It happened to the Germans at Stalingrad aswell.

So what happened to the indian big talk and powerful military after mumbai 2008? Went for a picnic?.......:lol:

as we took the whole of pakistan and now Bangladesh from you. how do you even manage to speak? shame on you hindus......how long did the muslims rule you before that? before talking use the one brain cell you have

We can brag about 1000 years of rule over them but they can only mention 1971......lol.......:lol:

Just a little question, what race do you think Pakistanis belong to? Considering this "3500 kms away from their motherland".

The race of the people of modern day Pakistan was always different to that of the rest of india (save perhaps at most 2%of indians) even before pre-Islamic times. That is part of the reason why Pakistan had to be created. Racial differences is also the reason why bangladesh had to created. india just took advantage of this in 1971.

Our victory came when we created Pakistan from conquered indian territory. We were 7×
smaller than the indian race in number yet there was nothing you could do about it :devil:

It took 500 million indians and 100 million bengalis to outflank 60,000 Pakistani soldiers and 30,000 members of their families when they were cut off from their motherland by 3500 kms. It happened to the Germans at Stalingrad aswell.

So what happened to the indian big talk and powerful military after mumbai 2008? Went for a picnic?.......:lol:

We can brag about 1000 years of rule over them but they can only mention 1971......lol.......:lol:
1971 was a civil war in which they joined in. Bangladesh is still an independent country. So India still lost the land. What victory are they talking about?

1971 was a civil war in which they joined in. Bangladesh is still an independent country. So India still lost the land. What victory are they talking about?

None whatsoever. These people are still bitter and hateful over the fact that we conquered their land and were able to make it into 2 seperate states both of which CAN NEVER be reclaimed by them. The havn't forgotton even now.

Back
Top Bottom