What's new

Increasing anti-Pakistan rhetoric: What is making India more adventurous?

No bro Bangladesh is more advance than Pakistan, its sad to be said:(
LOL, dont make me laugh.

East Pakistan/Bangladesh is way more backward than Pakistan is. The povery in Bangladesh is much higher than Pakistan is.

I hope you are being sarcastic.

with a help of superpower Soviet union and traitors from Pakistan:enjoy:, than why is you are waiting for come on get your objectives in pakistan this not a71's world kid we are much stronger than 71:p:

Hey, could you elaborate on the help from Soviet Union. I'm already aware of the subs trailing task force 74. I wanna know if the Soviets weighed in any other way.

LOL, dont make me laugh.

East Pakistan/Bangladesh is way more backward than Pakistan is. The povery in Bangladesh is much higher than Pakistan is.

I hope you are being sarcastic.
I think we should not bring Bangladesh in here. I respect Bangladesh as a Muslim nation. Not to their leaders

Relax - no one is going to war. People here talk as if it is a certainty. War brings destruction and loss of life.

Hey, could you elaborate on the help from Soviet Union. I'm already aware of the subs trailing task force 74. I wanna know if the Soviets weighed in any other way.
It was some really long name treaty signed which guaranteed Soviet Intervention if India were attacked. This was done to keep the Americans at bay. Nixon wanted to aid Pakistan because Pakistan was the conduit that was helping China-USA get closer. But public opinion in USA and even the blood telegram from Dhaka from the US Consulate tied Nixon's hands. But he did manage to save West Pakistan - Pakistanis don't give Nixon credit for that.

Oh really????????........so then what happened after mumbai 2008 then? That too when you are 7x bigger than Pakistan and have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. Yet you are still powerless to do anything to Pakistan......:azn:
Are you sure India was powerless?
Your army crying daily in front of UN about Kulbhushan yadav and balochistan and fata suggests that India has taken its revenge multiple times over.

I think we should not bring Bangladesh in here. I respect Bangladesh as a Muslim nation. Not to their leaders
Are you suggesting you would not respect Bangladesh and Bangladeshis if they were not Muslim?

Are you sure India was powerless?
Your army crying daily in front of UN about Kulbhushan yadav and balochistan and fata suggests that India has taken its revenge multiple times over.

Are you suggesting you would not respect Bangladesh and Bangladeshis if they were not Muslim?

Very much so. What you say is mere conjecture. The reality is that india is more than 7x bigger than Pakistan and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege, yet despite all the indianonic big talk & huffing and puffing, you still could not carry out a military attack against us. That is something very profound and telling. Especially since india had the backing of America and Russia.

Very much so. What you say is mere conjecture. The reality is that india is more than 7x bigger than Pakistan and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege, yet despite all the indianonic big talk & huffing and puffing, you still could not carry out a military attack against us. That is something very profound and telling. Especially since india had the backing of America and Russia.
Are you suggesting that your Army is incompetent? Because they are crying from the rooftops about India's involvement in everything happening in Pakistan. :lol:

Take it up with them, not us. They are the ones who say India is responsible for the thousands of deaths and civil strife in Pakistan.

Are you suggesting that your Army is incompetent? Because they are crying from the rooftops about India's involvement in everything happening in Pakistan. :lol:

Take it up with them, not us. They are the ones who say India is responsible for the thousands of deaths and civil strife in Pakistan.

Incompetent????????????.........there is NO MILITARY in the ENTIRE history of mankind that has had to fend of an enemy that is more than 7× bigger than itself and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege, for over 70 years. Not only that, we have survived and prospered in that time aswell. We have survived impossible odds. The existence of Pakistan is a miracle. The extreme inferiority comes from the nation that cannot destroy that enemy that is many times more smaller than itself and does not have access to the world's most advanced weapons systems.

Incompetent????????????.........there is NO MILITARY in the ENTIRE history of mankind that has had to fend of an enemy that is more than 7× bigger than itself and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege, for over 70 years. Not only that, we have survived and prospered in that time aswell. We have survived impossible odds. The existence of Pakistan is a miracle. The extreme inferiority comes from the nation that cannot destroy that enemy that is many times more smaller than itself and does not have access to the world's most advanced weapons systems.
You have been proven wrong on that statement multiple times by multiple people of multiple countries. You persist with saying that. Perhaps you feel that if you keep lying long enough, people will start believing it?
Pakistan military is perhaps unique in its ability to have lost half its country and still sell itself as a winning machine to half its original population.

You have been proven wrong on that statement multiple times by multiple people of multiple countries. You persist with saying that. Perhaps you feel that if you keep lying long enough, people will start believing it?
Pakistan military is perhaps unique in its ability to have lost half its country and still sell itself as a winning machine to half its original population.

Read this, would be revealing...

ISLAMABAD: One of the world’s most famous and reputed diplomats Henry Kissinger has revealed in his latest interview to the magazine ‘The Atlantic’ that the then Pakistan’s president and its army chief had told United States President Richard Nixon in November 1971 that Pakistan would grant independence to East Pakistan.

This is stunning revelation as in November, 1971 India had not invaded East Pakistan, now Bangladesh. India invaded East Pakistan on December 3, 1971.

While narrating events of 1971 in context of US’ opening to China and Pakistan-India Bangladesh issue, Kissinger said, “After the opening to China via Pakistan, America engaged in increasingly urging Pakistan to grant autonomy to Bangladesh. In November, the Pakistani president agreed with Nixon to grant independence the following March.”

The interview starts with the introductory para; “What follows is an extended transcript of several conversations on foreign policy I had with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger ahead of the 2016 US presidential election, which formed the basis of a story in the December issue of The Atlantic. That story, along with an interview on Kissinger’s reaction to the surprise electoral victory of Donald Trump, can be found here. The transcript below has been condensed and edited for clarity.”

The relevant question asked by The Atlantic’s Editor-In-Chief and the Kissinger response were as follows:

Goldberg: Was the opening to China worth the sacrifices, the deaths, experienced in the India-Pakistan Bangladesh crisis?

Henry Kissinger: Human rights are an essential goal of American policy. But so is national security. In some situations, no choice between them is required, making the moral issue relatively simple. But there are situations in which a conflict arises, specifically when a country important to American security or international order engages in conduct contrary to our values, requiring the president to make a series of judgments: about the magnitude of the conflict; the resources available to remedy it; the impact of our actions on its foreseeable evolution; and finally, if the president identifies a path forward, the willingness of the American public to maintain that effort. Emphasizing human rights led us into failed nation-building in Iraq; ignoring them permitted genocide in Rwanda. Contemporary policymakers face this challenge all over the world, especially all over the Middle East.

complete article here.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/16...ndence-Pak-president-told-US-in-November-1971

Indian economy is almost 9 times larger than Pakistan's. So yes, Indian economy can survive...

There was a parity between India and Pakistan until 1990's...but now the gap is fast widening...The ratio between India and Pakistan defense budgets was 2 in 1980 to 6 now.
remember how a few kids bought Mumbai to a standstill. now imagine bombs dropping on delhi, Mumbai and all major cities. do you think you will hit us and wont get hit back? kid wake up

Just to add 'The idea of Pakistan was to create a separate country(or countries) for Muslims of sub continent where there is a majority of Muslim population, Earlier east Pakistan was to be named east Bengal.

So that idea, the ideologue, is still there...you call it Pakistan or Bangladesh...both Muslim majority nations.

No bro Bangladesh is more advance than Pakistan, its sad to be said:(
I go to BD regularly and trust me its not

question......why is india just barking....why doesn't it just bite if its so confident of a swift victory? I bet no indian will answer logically. I expect emotional drivell

Back
Top Bottom