What's new

Incident(unlikely terror attack) at US-Canada border crossing at Rainbow Bridge Niagara Falls

Apparently the car came from the US side and exploded at the crossing killing two. The newspaper report says the car drove down Niagara Street, which is on the US side.

They keep lying that the car came from Canada. The newspaper says that it came from the US side. The lying proves that there’s something fishy about the whole thing.

Okay.. so if it was a terrorist attack, what the hell does it exactly accomplish? Nothing will come out of it of any consequence

I will wait for the official investigation. Eyewitnesses say the car swerved to aviod hitting another car then crashed into a fence and exploded. Doesn't sound like terrorist's modus operandi to me. Was the car an EV?

They want divert attention from the Holocaust in Gaza.

FBI confirmed car had no explosives and is not viewing it as a terrorist attack at the moment.

FBI confirmed car had no explosives and is not viewing it as a terrorist attack at the moment.

It looks like a high speed chance to me. The car was coming from the US side.

Seems like a drug dealer trying to cross the border. Most illegal weapons cross into Canada from that border crossing.

I find that these days it's easy to jump gun so to speak. Waiting for everything to hash out first

May the force be with you all

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom