What's new

Inbox

i think its not allowed after so many sazishes :lol: long years ago we have so much fun back door but then we grow up
means, no inbox option is available right now
Any other alternative option, like conservation or etc.

means, no inbox option is available right now
Any other alternative option, like conservation or etc.
yeah other option is few people have wall posts on their profile page or you can tag them in members club like whatever thread and talk to them then if they become friends you can got email fb twitter or phone numbers of them

It isnt allowed unless two ppl of opposite gender want to exchange emails with each other.

Like for instance if some members gender is mentined male and he is trying to shoot an inbox msg to another member with gender male it will fail. However, if its female msg will go through and vice versa.

Its a secret feature of this forum. Now i have shared it immediately delete this thread.

It isnt allowed unless two ppl of opposite gender want to exchange emails with each other.

Like for instance if some members gender is mentined male and he is trying to shoot an inbox msg to another member with gender male it will fail. However, if its female msg will go through and vice versa.

Its a secret feature of this forum. Now i have shared it immediately delete this thread.
very interesting ............... now i think this is too much for me
Yar had e ho gai a

how many times have u used this feature ? every day ?:woot:

yeah other option is few people have wall posts on their profile page or you can tag them in members club like whatever thread and talk to them then if they become friends you can got email fb twitter or phone numbers of them
Your options are quite applicable

how many times have u used this feature ? every day ?:woot:
I think he use this feature while he is sleeping

malang ko khush kiya oper waala tujy 6 gfs dega

25e0a5d6db9bf9947213ebe2caabd2c4--malang-sufi.jpg

Not open for members. Only mods/admins can start a conversation in inbox with members and that particular member can reply to that . Now request a mod to open your conversation with the particular member whom you want to reach now its another matter that mods/admins can access that convo :D

Not open for members. Only mods/admins can start a conversation in inbox with members and that particular member can reply to that . Now request a mod to open your conversation with the particular member whom you want to reach now its another matter that mods/admins can access that convo :D
matlab unka luch fry hota rahy ga darmiyan main :lol:

Back
Top Bottom