What's new

IN to induct 95 new warships in 10 years.

Is TOT part of this plan or dependency on foreign assistance will persist for maintenance and supply of equipment for these new ships?

Building a large navy makes sense with local industrial capability.

China, Russia, and USA can build their own ships. It makes sense for these nations to maintain large naval force.

whats the address of ur cave? :lol:

india builds its own warships

The good thing is we can now make much of these warships by ourselves now.....:enjoy:
It's just the subs and the Amphibous assault carriers that we need to develope....

Sri Lanka does not make our patrol boats man, it is the other way round:blink:

yup these are 80 fast-interception craft or high-speed patrol boats :tup: I am getting mad :D

Is TOT part of this plan or dependency on foreign assistance will persist for maintenance and supply of equipment for these new ships?

China, Russia, and USA can build their own ships. It makes sense for these nations to maintain large naval force.

by the way india now builds all ships on its own and only a few parts are imported soon they will also be made in india. indian navy is already 80% indegeneous.

by the way india now builds all ships on its own and only a few parts are imported soon they will also be made in india. indian navy is already 80% indegeneous.

Yeah,hope LRDE has the common sence to produce a customised AESA Antenna Array fitted with the S band t/r modules (used in the Indian AWACS) for future IN DDGs,FFGs and Corvettes.Because this the naval AESA radar which we still have to import (the Israelly Elta El/M 2084 AND MF Star).That way IN warships will become 95% indigenous.

We need very strong army for better economy.....China and Pakistan can never engage in full fledged war with stronger Indian Army which will help India to continue strengthen economy...

Knock knock, einstein. We make our own ships. Most of the imported ones these days form not even 20% of our capacity and are imported because of the strain of orders our shipyards are busy with.

Come back to 2012 and read some news.

Knock knock, einstein. We make our own ships. Most of the imported ones these days form not even 20% of our capacity and are imported because of the strain of orders our shipyards are busy with.

Most probably he was talking about the SSKs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Now a days,ToT is kind of mandatory to every arms purchase deal india signes.So we can be quite sure about the ToT issue.
Interesting.

By the way,India too have quite a booming ship building industry,so no need to worsy about maintainance.
I am not worried. This is not my concern but of IN.

whats the address of ur cave? :lol:
Cave name: Gondrani Cave Dwellings
Province: Balochistan

Postcard will do?

india builds its own warships
Every kind of naval vessel?

Delhi and Brahmaputra and Ganga class warships are indigenous as far as I know. India possibly is capable of indigenously constructing some other vessels too.

Interesting

Anything else I can do for you, Monkey Sir?

Back
Top Bottom