What's new

In the next 24 hours, Nawaz Sharif will be allowed to go abroad - Kamran Khan

Should NS be allowed to go abroad on medical grounds?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man where are those media tribunals

Dr Shahid Masood reported that media trials will not get a go ahead because of kashmir situation as and i quote "media bahrat ki zuban bolnay lagay ga aur Pakistan ko iss waqt media ki zarorat hay"

goes to show you what snakes they are not all but majority

EHlt3ywWwAgOFsh

EHlt3TbWsAExLme

This government also massacred TLP activists peacefully protesting for more robust laws last year as well with little remorse and no investigation.

Such tyranny usually breeds chaos
world is ruled by the followers of evii or Dajal to gain power the rulers must appease these dajali evil or dark forces or negative forces or aluminatii etc its a global phenomenon and Pakistan and Ik is not an exception, Allah said O man kind when I am Happy upon you , you will see my Noor refulgence on Earth , and it's sign will be the trust worthy good rulers on you,,

Who was his physician?
So those blood related medications were suppose to kill him or decrease his platelets? for political point scoring. These kind of related observations deserved an investigation.

However this is not all about loss of platelets alone n

Nalli ka goodha choos choos ke khayega tou aesa hi hona hai

All Nawaja Butt has to do is to eat beans with spinach and drink Orange juice. Voila problem solved very quickly and rapidly the count is up. No need for any botched attempt for another NRO. Bajwa, we are watching you from now on.
You are not going to let the criminals out once again on a new pretext.

I have an idea.... make Patwaris everywhere pay for this evil family. Do the fund raising and send proceeds to Pakistan .

Who was his physician?
So those blood related medications were suppose to kill him or decrease his platelets? for political point scoring. These kind of related observations deserved an investigation.

However this is not all about loss of platelets alone n
anti-platelets dont decrease platelets

anti-platelets dont decrease platelets

Not the anti platelets but I read, his physician prescribed some medicine to thin his blood which was supposed to be taken in controlled manners. However, his platelets loss count is unbelievable and reports by his physician have already raised many questions.

life is always precious irrespective of crime they may have commited
Oh yeah let the Desi Godfather to Go

It is high time to arrest that Dr. Adnan... we must squeez the truth out of him.

These events happening one after another and then LoC is hot... it doesn't add up... we must get that doggy doctor!
He is another patwari last 35 yrs rule over punjab these are the Dr Pak has produced

Former three-time PM Nawaz Sharif previously also went abroad for treatment and also visited his dying wife abroad and still returned to Pakistan to face trial and jail.

He's not like Musharraf hiding in some Arab nation, too scared to face a court.

May Allah bless him with good health and full recovery.

May Allah send him in the lowest of the lowest rank of Jahanum for looting the country and his people.

Every journalist trying to one up each other for the most views, retweets, mentions etc

Back
Top Bottom