What's new

In praise of Zia

Wrong about what?
second part or the first part of my statement?
There is no doubt about Jinnah delivering the Pakistan(state).
As for religion, as Akar patel himself talked about the evolving process of it from Liaqat Ali khan onward.but then i will stretch it bit more in past .according to me the process of religion deliverance started right from the day when first time demand for Pakistan was raised based on religion.Its only that zia did deliver the biggest dose of religion to pakistani awam.

Your first part is spot on, the second one needs to be altered slightly.

Jinnah delivered the nation, Liaqat delivered the religion but Zia brought religion the masses while Bhutto initiated this process.

Zia was biggest disaster happened to Pakistan, he was the reason of all intolerance in Pakistan today, he brought all Afghans & throw them in Karachi, the once peaceful country Pakistan where all religions live side by side with harmony became intolerant, Pakistan's real culture Sufiesm was no more visible & instead Wahabiesm, Afghan & indian bollywood culture took charge. All curse in this world are less for zia but there is one more thing, now that he is dead & according to real Islamic teachings & Sufiesm(as it teaches real Islam) one should not curse a dead, as the punishment in grave is beyond your minds.

Zia Ul Haq was a great leader & a great person, after him Gen. Musharraf is a great leader. The best work Gen. Zia did in his time was he made India cry a lot & the same was done by Gen. Musharraf.

Zia Ul Haq was a great leader & a great person, after him Gen. Musharraf is a great leader. The best work Gen. Zia did in his time was he made India cry a lot & the same was done by Gen. Musharraf.

lol, don't compare the too. Zia was religious exteremist & Musharraf was almost a liberal, zia can't defeat india in siachin while Musharraf won Kargil & later forced indians to sit for a solution on Kashmir, not to mention developments, economic & defense progress in Musharraf era.

lol, don't compare the too. Zia was religious exteremist & Musharraf was almost a liberal, zia can't defeat india in siachin while Musharraf won Kargil & leter forced indians to sit for a solution on Kashmir, not to mention developments, economic & defense progress in Musharraf era.

I disagree. Zia was not a religious extremist.

Than how too much intolerance rise in his era, i was not born at that time but i've hear this from every one & internet also points fingure towards him, why?

He actually dealt an iron hand towards extremists, and there was a balance between shia and sunnis.

Than how too much intolerance rise in his era, i was not born at that time but i've hear this from every one & internet also points fingure towards him, why?

I sure think he was a extreme, introducing religion in your fighting forces.. which is showing its colors now, go back on these very pages you will find people suspecting inside job, why?

He actually dealt an iron hand on extremists, and there was a balance between shia and sunnis.

My Grand father once told me that they came home late from a marriage ceremony of some relative at night about 2:00AM. On the way home from the Party Hall, the roads & streets look deserted,(he was telling me about mid or late 80's) it was the first time(he told me) he had ever seen like that, as Karachi used to remain open in nights since indepandance. The next day he came to know that many Shias were martyred by unknown terrorists. That was first day sectarian violence started in Karachi(as per him).

P.S i'm a Sufi Sunni.

lol, don't compare the too. Zia was religious exteremist & Musharraf was almost a liberal, zia can't defeat india in siachin while Musharraf won Kargil & later forced indians to sit for a solution on Kashmir, not to mention developments, economic & defense progress in Musharraf era.

:lol: .

You can always count on Pakistanis to surprise you with newer levels of delusions. :lol:

yes Indians were crying when they took Siachen from right under his nose :rofl:

He actually dealt an iron hand towards extremists, and there was a balance between shia and Sunnis.

I am not sure if to cry or to laugh at your answer can you really be that delusional.

Back
Top Bottom