What's new

In new video, Army jawan complains about harassment by seniors

Also they are sent to war zones with school bags.

14570385_1016080131837504_8975643148750316403_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whole page full of Pakistanis comment goes to show how concerned they are about Indian army :azn::azn: .

Not able to take Kashmir from a schoolbag carrying soldiers shows how incompetent ur army is :haha::haha::haha:

well we have no natural enemies apart from India so it makes sense for us. On top of that we are 1/7th your size, so to be honest, you are an existential threat to us. Its nothing more than that. What I cant understand is why Indians come to a Pakistani forum? Do you miss us? LOL!

This should be a matter of concern for the Home Ministry, DefMin, and CAG. Simply putting grievance boxes in all cantonments won't work. Every BSF, Army, and CISF man/woman needs to have available to him/her a dedicated hotline number/website to make complaints to...under the administration of someone outside these institutions to ensure accountability and adequate investigation. That way in the future, no one (internally) would have the chance to stain the honor (long taken to build) of the IA, BSF and CISF.

Whole page full of Pakistanis comment goes to show how concerned they are about Indian army :azn::azn: .

Not able to take Kashmir from a schoolbag carrying soldiers shows how incompetent ur army is :haha::haha:

Already took Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan :D :D :haha::haha::haha::haha:

didn't get enough to eat
demoted for making videos
20 hours duty instead of 8 hours
didn't get any leave result 4 officers shot dead
Harassment by senior Officers

Indian Army for you in few days more to come :pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

India soldiers would be most safe and be taken care of if they surrender to Pakistan. The proper India commander response to Indian soldiers complain about lack of food is, "Where do you think you are by asking more food. If you want to get fed, surrender to Pakistan"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

A third rate rag tag force which at battalion level is barely better than the Congolese military.Kudos

True, but India people are still human beings. Just because India treat them as animals does not mean they are animals. They deserve sympathy even from Pakistani or Chinese members in this forum, even though many Indian members regard them as traitors for dare to speak up.

True, but India people are still human beings. Just because India treat them as animals does not mean they are animals. They deserve sympathy even from Pakistani or Chinese members in this forum, even though many Indian members regard them as traitors for dare to speak up.
Too be honest with you sir, if these clowns are fed properly all they will do is feel re-energised to resume their brutal policy of rape and murder in the valley, I will have to disagree with you sir, I have zero sympathy for these cowards.Kudos

Too be honest with you sir, if these clowns are fed properly all they will do is feel re-energised to resume their brutal policy of rape and murder in the valley, I will have to disagree with you sir, I have zero sympathy for these cowards.Kudos

People act like animals because of lack of faith in God. They need faith.

Morale is down and discipline is fading - it seems, 'Sir j Kal' strike drama did little to help their eroding conditions, morale and discipline.

Good for you then! Come and take Kashmir. Shouldn't be hard for the mard-e-momin to defeat Kaum-ul-Kafireen. After all, one momin is equal to ten vegetarian Hindus, right? Than why are you letting your Kashmiri brethren suffer for even one day. Come give them independence.

Back
Top Bottom