What's new

In Modi's Gujarat, Kargil hero waiting for land since 1993 from Gujarat govt.

@Bhai Zakir Congress allotted Flat to Devyani K. and her father in Adarash Society. Apparently, Rahul Gandhi can help in getting Flat there or Robert Vadra may pop in to help. :sarcastic:

1.) What rahul, sonia have to do with this thread??

2.) As per Modi chamchas they are already good for nothing but this news proves that Modi is the same if not more.

3.) Read my opening comments or add: for modi fans even if he rape someone on his stage in full public view or kill anyone on live media even then they will be his fan.

4.) Because for his fan he is god and his fans are the fan of Modi not of India or nationalist people.

i understand your dirty side, thousands times more than my fellow Pakistanis and even our army. stinky hindu! :agree::agree:

Who asked u to stick ur nose in my "tashreef" to see and smell my dirty side, chamgadhad aadmi ??:sarcastic:

Last edited:
amar-jawan-jyoti.jpg

Amar-Jawan.jpg

These Pics tell you who is nationalist and who is not

i understand your dirty side, thousands times more than my fellow Pakistanis and even our army. stinky hindu! :agree::agree:
Stinky Hindu?
Maybe that is how things are taught in Pakistan and by your parents and mullah's.

Out here - talk with a little decency. Otherwise there's a lot to be added to the prefix of a mohamedan. And I would be happy to teach those epithets to you should you want.

What the other lad said translated literally to batman in Hindi.

1.) What rahul, sonia have to do with this thread??

As per Modi chamchas they are already good for nothing but this news proves that Modi is the same if not more.

Article not even mentioned MODI in it. However, you started thread with incorrect title. Moreover, he is not directly responsible for it. To show you the mirror, I mentioned about your Sickular Congress party & it's deed. Your party is involved in Adarsh Scam & doing everything to protect it's ministers. What I mentioned was only related to Kargil. :cuckoo:Families of Kargil Martyrs have been affected by it. :fie: However, Congressi Stooge, your eyes can't read anything beyond MODI. :bad:

Adarsh scam: Why has Chavan been spared the Cong rod? - Mumbai Mirror

Adarsh scam: BJP to seek Maharashtra Governor K Sankaranarayanan's recall for refusing CBI plea on Chavan - Economic Times

The pot calling the kettle black. :laugh:

3.) Read my opening comments or add: for modi fans even if he rape someone on his stage in full public view or kill anyone on live media even then they will be his fan.

Apart from Hatered against Modi, Someone is obsessed with Rapes too. :blink: Even if Congress party going to sell India; then also you would only vent out your Personal hatred against NaMo. :laughcry:

4.) Because for his fan he is god and his fans are the fan of Modi not of India or nationalist people.

For Indian Muslims, Congress Party is Masiah & they worship Gandhi Family for not betterment of India :laugh: but for :sarcastic:

Last edited:
- BJP is ruling Gujarat since 1995 to this date.

- Modi is ruling Gujarat For Last 13 years and this is how they respect War Heroes or army patriots.

- Shame on BJP and Modi they only used Kargil to get votes, while ruining life of National Hero.

- Its a hard slap on the face of Modi and burst his propaganda but his feet lickers will not open their eyes to the reality of Modi. Becaqusae for them Modi is god and they only care about Modi not India.
Relax! WTF has this case got to do with Modi? This is due to red tapism and failure at the babu level to get things moving. This happens all over India due to the lame duck bureaucracy we are saddled with. Why blame Modi when he has nothing to do with it? Did this JCO approach Modi regarding this matter in the past 13 years? No!

Wait! That fat guy from Gujarat has constipation. Blame Modi!!!

Relax! WTF has this case got to do with Modi? This is due to red tapism and failure at the babu level to get things moving. This happens all over India due to the lame duck bureaucracy we are saddled with. Why blame Modi when he has nothing to do with it? Did this JCO approach Modi regarding this matter in the past 13 years? No!

He need to seek Physiatrist, as he is obsessed with Modi!!! Even, if he suffers Constipation, he blames MODI FOR IT. :cuckoo:

What type of double standard, Modi takes credit of Amul Milk, :woot: modi takes credit for lijjat papad :woot: (BTW he is feku, lijjat papad was started from Mumbai not in Gujarat) Modi takes credit of "Bhindi" aur "Tamatar" :woot:from Gujarat but its a clear cut case deals with Govt. of Gujarat u are saying :blah::blah:

I'm no south Asian. I'm central Asian.
Central Asian? :omghaha: Don't kid yourself!! According to the UN Geographical Region Classification, South Asia core countries comprise of Afghanistan, BD, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. The extended definition includes more countries like Iran, Burma too.

data=VLHX1wd2Cgu8wR6jwyh-km8JBWAkEzU4,TFDH5IotrB9naIIfJ_zKw1zSY2V9myltBXc9utdnurtnFemhyFrYXQcHL2Kp-s6l9cMSU6yGll6qcjSue3sFzM5BnhNdgrhlzAeQnMX4OUOzOJ-TeaR2gkTuvZrv9PYcbkrsHReVQuvASrpBH93dyAQjMfFzoO2a4qKAP3C1T-LwhqJaFBM3QyH1lHkPYSu6WgsqNYg

Central Asia (where Afghanistan is sometimes included)....

705px-Map_of_Central_Asia.png

SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) includes Afghanistan, BD, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

If you are Central Asian then I'm Santa Claus!! :P

Back
Top Bottom