What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

The oppressed live all over, but
Since we don't share a border with Indian Gujarat, Kashmir is the viable point.

Pakistan does share a border with gujarat across the rann side.It is a desert terrain and once was a major point of infiltration from both sides,you have BSF and Pak. Rangers doing patrols using camels.

Are the bookies taking odds? if this will be the longest going thread in PDF history :lol:

Lahore Kebab House

I used to go to the famous Lahore restaurant in London and i never saw beef on the menu there.
Beef in UK is much dearer compared to say Lamb or Chicken, however
Kababish Original serve you some juicy steaks.
T-BONESTEAK
Large beefsteak, served with salad, chips and special sauce.
£11.95
MIRCHI T-BONE STEAK
Large spicy beefsteak, served with salad, chips and special sauce.

Pakistan does share a border with gujarat across the rann side.It is a desert terrain and once was a major point of infiltration from both sides,you have BSF and Pak. Rangers doing patrols using camels.

My bad, what I meant was a common crossing border like Wagah and Kashmir.

Beef in UK is much dearer compared to say Lamb or Chicken, however
Kababish Original serve you some juicy steaks.

I heard bad things about Kababish there was one in east london or tottenham that got done for food poisoning but origanal Lahore in London is pure class their lamb kebabs are so soft they melt in your mouth.

I heard bad things about Kababish there was one in east london or tottenham that got done for food poisoning but origanal Lahore in London is pure class their lamb kebabs are so soft they melt in your mouth.

Here in my city, we are limited for these kind of eateries, but ever since KO opened, it's booming....their Tawa grill is the works.

Here in my city, we are limited for these kind of eateries, but ever since KO opened, it's booming....their Tawa grill is the works.

Glasgow? is their grill like a mixed grill you get bit of everything?

But my fave is keema and Karachi dishes and for starters lamb kebabs and chicken wings or tandoori

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

No dude, KO is a big franchise and opening up all over the UK.....best thing is it's BYO. !!

im thinking of this cheap kebabish when you can get a meal for 2 pounds even!

1470510-482075-cow-eating-garbage-on-the-scrap-heap.jpg

sacred-cow-eats-garbage-india.jpg

img_1670.jpg

y not our hindu fanatic leader doing anything abt it :hitwall:
u declared eating beef is a punishable crime but wat abt these horrible things.....?

Back
Top Bottom