What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

well said well written by two top poster's & two true Indians of who's thoughts/thinking lies the very success of India

as a well wisher of India i will say remember India's unity & beauty lies in its diversity & not in this weird majority sensitivism trend

if secularism is truly implemented then there no country as beautiful as India, a place i have visited many times loved its festivals be the fruit cakes & roasted turkeys of Christmas (a part of my family their are Christians) along with the roshogolla's & kachori bhajis in durga puja to the beef bihari kabob roll's in bakra-eid however, this revisionist policy along with this weird majority sensitivism theory trend that is holding its grip in India's polity is the most & i repeat is the most lethal enemy of the very fabric as regarding to the unity & security of India in itself the like of which is more dangerous then anything, to all those who love India i can only ask please stop this right wing cancer before it spreads into deep sections of the society & is too late

Damn dude. It sounds like you love India more than your own mother. :lol:

have u seen any muslim drinking camel urine its a lie but u can see lots of hindus drinking cow urine
by the way india never was a secular country. in fact its 1 of the few country where people die in
religion riots (specially muslims)

The Moghuls also banned cow slaughter and they were a muslim empire for the most part.

This law is not for the whole of India but in the Hindi belt region.
when are u ppl going to grow up . its 21st century . :hitwall:

I don't think so. Don't tell me Nambudiri Brahmins of kerela eat beef.

Those few hindus who eat beef ,do it out of their own free will .They will certainly hesitate to say that in public like they do it here with some degree of boasting.

Thank you.
I had Namdudiri friends who ate beef fry............Beef Fry is one of favorite dish of Kerala ............all irrespective of their religion consume this.......Beef is sold in Open and is costlier than Chicken...........
And in Kerala its not a Taboo to consume beef.................

Apart from eating rats, there are hindu sects in India that are allowed to eat human flesh yet if a person eats or slaughters a cow then its jail time but eating a freaking human being is perfectly alright.

when are u ppl going to grow up . its 21st century . :hitwall:

It is a touchy matter my friend not a case of growing up :lol: im already grown the last time I checked.
Cow is considered a sacred animal for many religions and this law is in one state am I right? not the whole of India

Now some muslim organisations have also come out in support for banning cow slaughter will u tell them to grow up also?

Bangalore Muslim Organisations Support Ban on Cow Slaughter

Back
Top Bottom