What's new

IN DEPTH: Indian Plane Shot Down Over Pakistan in February - by DFRLab

Waiting for fellow pakistanis to praise the no F-16 down part and to still believe in su-30mki kill

You'll waiting for awhile then. You will notice that most Pakistanis understand the concept of a claimed kill vs a confirmed kill.

Now imagine how much the Indians lied before OSINT was a thing.

Good Read but the problem is that we Pakistanis dont need any proof as we believe and know what PAF did to IAF.

And the Indians, well they dont understand any logic narrated above
Indiots and logic r two different things just wait key board pilots r coming.

Ab bhains ke age bene kon baje ga!!!
Micheal Sheldon

Still denying yoir losses is it

We were fashed with a hyperpower shuper power with 1000 years of military victories in itsh hishtory... Firsht they attacked and demolished our billion tree psunami in balakot killing 5 trees and a crow...

Than next day their mighty mighty Mighty sukhois just played with our mijjiles before running away... Such a great plan... As their fantashtic mighty fighters ran away they shot down their own heli to deceive us...

We had to contend on destroying a radar... Bombing a brigade headquarters and some ammunition dumps and shooting down 1 mig... And only one sukhoi...

Shum rumours of an M2K going down were spread by their own channels but they later pulled that footage from news channels so gracefully that we were left exasperated......

They also told us that their mig has shot one of our f 16s without firing a mijjile... And although all our f shixteen have been counted and confirmed... They shay itsh beyond your understanding how u lost one

What can we do now... They have added thish to their 1000 years of brilliant military victories... They say all entries in that are similar...

there were two jets that shot down.one was mig 21 and the other? nobody knows.it doesn't matter whether abhinandan fire r-73 or not.problem is where is other jet and who died in cmh? pakistani badges shown su-30 kill and indian badges shown su-30 as amraam dodger.people on both sides want answers.

there were two jets that shot down.one was mig 21 and the other? nobody knows.it doesn't matter whether abhinandan fire r-73 or not.problem is where is other jet and who died in cmh? pakistani badges shown su-30 kill and indian badges shown su-30 as amraam dodger.people on both sides want answers.
assuming second plane did go down than,
answers are
1. f16 claim from indian side
2. an indian aircraft claim from pakistan side

now if f16s are proven to be intact than by default its an indian loss (by exclusion)unless india states that it shot a pakistani aircraft rather stating f16

guess what plenty of evidence states f16 wasnt lost...

Habitual Troll
The fact that the aircraft was struck at the rear coupled with the dispersion of the wreckage in a northeasterly direction suggests that the MiG was struck from behind at a point where it was moving toward the Indian border
@TheEagle since you blocked me from the other thread, I am tagging you here to read this
This western think tank analysis makes it clear that Abhinandan had already turned back toward Indian border when he was hit.

@TopGun786

@TheEagle since you blocked me from the other thread, I am tagging you here to read this
This western think tank analysis makes it clear that Abhinandan had already turned back toward Indian border when he was hit.

@TopGun786

Awww both bura hoa baycharay k sath

Jb gate knock krty haain to wait krty hain bhaag nahi jaatay. Mig' s missile load was still intact.

@TopGun786

So Abhinandan, while facing away from a plane, fired a R-73 180 degrees behind (but didn't fire a single missile), and downed an F-16 at BVR ranges?

Did he fart into his engine inlet after ejecting and down the F-16 with his vedic fumes? Hope he didn't get the MiG's supersonic cone up his @ss.

1645339814746.png

@TopGun786
Western analysts confirmed pak claimed right after watching pieces of AMRAAMs in the hands of IAF officials, not one but there is another IAF jet which got hit by this AMRAAMs after abhinanadan mig .
Regarding your post , that because abhinanadan jet was on the way back to home it means he shot downs a f-16 ? Just like you founded pieces of AMRAAMs in your land it means you shot down a F-16 :lol:

Anyways the era of mig 21s are over, they did all they could in these decades.
Even in Kargil they did amicably well.
Time to hand over the reigns to newer aircrafts.
Adios...!

@TopGun786

Turned back but shot above AJK. Still doesn't make sense that he was on fire while returning & flying over IoK and ends up in AJK. I am really done with you. Even a third grader will understand but not a multiple ID obsessed for keep repeating the nonsense. Don't Bother. It is really enough to tolerate your disinformation and habit of twisting facts merely to keep repeating your own fantasy.

Regards,

@TopGun786
So you woke up three year old thread just to tell us that Abhinandan came in armed & was on his way back but could not make it? Tell us something we don't already know.

Anyways the era of mig 21s are over, they did all they could in these decades.
Even in Kargil they did amicably well.
Time to hand over the reigns to newer aircrafts.
Adios...!

IAF services for Pakistan can never be forgotten either

Did so much for Pakistan. Like look at all those dead Indian pilots

Back
Top Bottom