What's new

In China, an Unprecedented Demographic Problem Takes Shape

all the links are just about an aging population and then to these are either established economies or economies which have a far lesser ceiling than China. does china want to go backwards in its goals and measure its success vs those economies ?

all the links are just about an aging population and then to these are either established economies or economies which have a far lesser ceiling than China. does china want to go backwards in its goals and measure its success vs those economies ?

It means companies will not be able to move to those countries like Vietnam and Thailand to offset rising labor costs in China. Vietnam and Thailand will suffer even more. Indonesia's fertility rate is just at 2.09 because it implemented a family planning program to decrease its fertility.

Only the Philippines has seen skyrocketing population growth because of their irresponsible restrictions on family planning, because the Church won't hear anything about it. Thats why many of them live in slums, good luck to those companies trying to move there.

Indonesia: A Family Planning Model for the Philippines? | Inquirer Opinion

Soon the grandpa chini overlord will beg the evil yindoos to repopulate China.:devil:

It means companies will not be able to move to those countries like Vietnam and Thailand to offset rising labor costs in China. Vietnam and Thailand will suffer even more. Indonesia's fertility rate is just at 2.09 because it implemented a family planning program to decrease its fertility.

Only the Philippines has seen skyrocketing population growth because of their irresponsible restrictions on family planning, because the Church won't hear anything about it. Thats why many of them live in slums, good luck to those companies trying to move there.

Indonesia: A Family Planning Model for the Philippines? | Inquirer Opinion

HUH? companies wont move there where the labor is cheaper because it is cheaper? what sense does that make?

Forty percent of US firms consider moving factories out of China* - NY Daily News
The main reasons cited for this trend are concerns over the quality of goods manufactured in China, the country’s rising operating costs, as well as rising competition from other increasingly popular manufacturing countries in Southeast Asia.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ctories-china-article-1.1183781#ixzz2cotz1qGC

Soon the grandpa chini overlord will beg the evil yindoos to repopulate China.:devil:

The young population of China will still be over 200+ million when China ages. But the Muslim population in India will be over 300+ million. :butcher:

HUH? companies wont move there where the labor is cheaper because it is cheaper? what sense does that make?

Forty percent of US firms consider moving factories out of China* - NY Daily News

And look at Vietnam's fertility rate and aging population and tell me how long they are going to sustain it?

so true I don't think this will be a problem for india

india life expectancy 60 china 78:P with added bonus of more infant death in india than whole of Africa this is one issue india don't have to worry about growing old

The young population of China will still be over 200+ million when China ages. But the Muslim population in India will be over 300+ million. :butcher:

And look at Vietnam's fertility rate and aging population and tell me how long they are going to sustain it?

Did you not see the link ? why are you trying to convince me with an opinion opposite to the realities on the ground? here it is again, rest of talk is cheap is it not?

The main reasons cited for this trend are concerns over the quality of goods manufactured in China, the country’s rising operating costs, as well as rising competition from other increasingly popular manufacturing countries in Southeast Asia

Read more: Forty percent of US firms consider moving factories out of China* - NY Daily News

@Oscar

So JayAtl gets to freely troll and he gets no warnings but when I make a harmless post, I get a warning right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom