What's new

In 1984, Indian Air Force could have 'inflicted major damage' on Pakistan's nuclear facilities, CIA

Yes I Am Sure IAF Would Have Inflicted "Major Damage" But What Makes You Think PAF Would Sit and Do Nothing?????????
I am not saying this ,ur CIA. They must have quoted something for afterwards destruction..please go thorough whole pages :p

it is just like when US says that there r many terrorists in Pakistan then indians become happy and when americans dont accept indians claim that Pakistanis are suppressing Balochis then they become sad.....lol what a height of idiocity..:P
Hahaha better post the time of both comments..and u ll get to know where is more idiocity..it happens only here that vids and comments are posted after hiding the date and time of comments...:p

I am not saying this ,ur CIA. They must have quoted something for afterwards destruction..please go thorough whole pages :p

Hahaha better post the time of both comments..and u ll get to know where is more idiocity..it happens only here that vids and comments are posted after hiding the date and time of comments...:p

yup just like nowadays indian think thank are posting pictures or syria and iraq and claiming that those atrocities in the pictures are done by Pakistan forces against Baloch people .... hahaha... ur desperation is seen in ur post andin your gov. too :P

CIA also believed that Pakistan will be dismantled in 2015 :) they have their own beliefs soo dont agree to all what they say ...
And the Same CIA said Iraq Possessed WMD!

Secondly there was Israel Factor, which could have major impact, as Israel uses F 16 as well. therefore they could have hacked in PAF F 16 thus compromising them. once Israel Out, situation changed quickly and plan was dropped.

Mig 29 are better then F 16, will if CIA thinks so, why not IAF thinks so, IAF rely on SU 30 that two 2 SU for one F 16.

Those disregarding it as nonsense should stop for a moment and ponder as to why CIA made such an assessment. US was not a foe back than neither it was an Indian ally. There is a saying insecurity is better than a false sense of security. Remember us spends far more on Intelligence gathering than entire budget of some countries combined. We should stop treating it as rubbish because it goes against our narrative (false sense of security) and instead work to fill gaps in our security apparatus.

Lol never heard that seria and irak suppressors wear pakistani army dress before commiting crime , so that indian think tanks can later post that pictures as **** atrocities on baloch people..seems there is a great understanding and connection between these two against pak..right??
Do pak want indians die by laughing ?? :P
Ok we admit our defeat..happy now

:dirol:

Lol never heard that seria and irak suppressors wear pakistani army dress before commiting crime , so that indian think tanks can later post that pictures as **** atrocities on baloch people..seems there is a great understanding and connection between these two against pak..right??

:dirol:

Even if the Pakistani nuclear plants were destroyed, it will just slow down the weapons programme.
A country hell bent on getting nuclear weapons will get it eventually no matter what (e.g. North Korea).
It was a wise decision in the part of GOI not to attack the Pakistani nuclear facilities.

Meanwhile Pak conducted cold tests in 84.

lol moron can you even name the camo used by Pak army? Much less the Iraqis or Syrian camos .. You have the same iq as the bugs infected stays.

U are wrong sir USA was not India's Ally at that time(its not even our ally today) did't u know that us send its 7th cbg to indian ocean during 1971 war to help u Britain also send their cbg, it was Israel and USSR that helped us

Please read my post again. I implied the same that you are saying about US being an Indian ally.

Meanwhile Pak conducted cold tests in 84.

lol moron can you even name the camo used by Pak army? Much less the Iraqis or Syrian camos .. You have the same iq as the bugs infected stays.
Lol moron read over again y i posted it..a pak member was saying indian think tank are posting iraqi and serian attrocities pics as pak attrocities on bakoch people..
And thats i asked that do iraki and serian people also wear pak army dress ?? Before comminting any crime? So that others can post that pics as attrocities on baloch people on the name of pak??
It wasnt me blaming pak army....its ur friends that jumps in between and when asked any question ,keeps total silenece...and people like u keep distributing the certificates of moron to others ...:p

Lol moron read over again y i posted it..a pak member was saying indian think tank are posting iraqi and serian attrocities pics as pak attrocities on bakoch people..
And thats i asked that do iraki and serian people also wear pak army dress ?? Before comminting any crime? So that others can post that pics as attrocities on baloch people on the name of pak??
It wasnt me blaming pak army....its ur friends that jumps in between and when asked any question ,keeps total silenece...and people like u keep distributing the certificates of moron to others ...:p

Shyt for brains your propaganda has been busted several times ... Posting pics from Iran as Pak army "kidnapping" Baloch people.. Iraqi army raid as Pak army killing innocents,drone strike victims as victims of Pak armys chemical bombardment and so on... So you can get lost with your potty mouth and shyt for brains.

Shyt for brains your propaganda has been busted several times ... Posting pics from Iran as Pak army "kidnapping" Baloch people.. Iraqi army raid as Pak army killing innocents,drone strike victims as victims of Pak armys chemical bombardment and so on... So you can get lost with your potty mouth and shyt for brains.
Well see its the rply from a elite member on pdf forum ...lol..
One who doest even care to read the posts that what converstation two peoples are in between and just jump in to show that how immature and frustrated he is..
By the way is potty and shyt are the words that defines the criteria to become elite here ,hahaha...
By the way If u r so obsessed with potty go and have some pigs potty..may be u ll feel less frustated ...:p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom