What's new

Imtiaz Haidri comes out in public and thrashes Khawaja Asif

I.Khan may not be the best person, but he's definitely better than PPP's and PML's list of aspiring PMs.
No wonder why so many educated folks are firmly behind Imran Khan.

And attacking a charity organization (and then getting bashed) was a very cheap shot with a fitting response.

Syasat me keechar to he magar kuch log ka daman abhi bhi saaf he.
(There's mud in politics, but some people are still clean).

I really don't get it, maybe i am too old and too stupid to understand so maybe some of you young blood can make me understand this. Why are you people so upset "why are they questioning Charity organization."

As far as I know Charity organization does not mean the people who are running it are giving charity, Its my your and your uncles Zakat/Fitrana/dataqat money, given to some people who we dont know, arent we allowed to question them how they are using our money??

Stop scratching the bed post now and sleep happy that the angles you believed in are really angels.
FFS

It’s good, let these politicians fight with each other & let the sleeping people of Pakistan suffer, the more these politicians fight the easier it will get for the Army to take over & this is what I want full Military take over.

I have no hope & trust on these politicians any more.

Pmln and their supporters need to get mature and must learn something too.

I really don't get it, maybe i am too old and too stupid to understand so maybe some of you young blood can make me understand this. Why are you people so upset "why are they questioning Charity organization." ...

Questioning is one thing and spreading false propaganda against the organization just to defame the political party affiliated with it is another thing altogether.

Back
Top Bottom