What's new

Imran takes Punjab govt to task over nephews' arrest

yea got your pint, perhaps for a change over PPP and Nawaz party he may gets a chance to form federal govt. But AAP is turning out to be failure in India though started very promisingly
Same is the case with PTI. Its very unlikely that they form a federal government. Some new party may be because people are tired of the old ones as well.

PUNJAB Police is no different then ISRAELI DEFENSE FORCES ,people show me how brutal israelis treat the palestinians i tell them u haven't had the chance to witness uncivilised brutal punjab police which will definately make u a terrorist if u were not before once u have spent time in their drawing room (3rd degree) i don't blame the ones that have been the victim of punjab police to have motives to seek vengance against them as i do not blame hamas for their vengance attacks ,after TTP the biggest terrorist in pakistan is Punjab police ,to be fair these guys don't even know how to hold a gun or tell the difference btw different calibers they are tough on common man but submissive to powerfull though no one is really afraid of the black shirts and black hearts there are only a few per thana which could easily be taken out ,its the agencies like mi or isi which people worry abt if they started reatliating with weapons against the police mafia ,i say jihad against punjab police is a must ,infact we should spread our zarb e azb operation to dismantling adn finishing punjab police and a new police be built under military one pakistan one police

As a son of a policeman i really got angry when u criticise Punjab Police unnecessarily. Here is a link of that incident where u can clearly see IK nephew attacking traffic warden.According to your logic police dont have any right of self defence against a party which u r supporting.
Here is the link
------------ dailymotion.com/video/x2wfspp

Thank you for this clarification.

we have too much VVIP culture that feels it is OK to beat up police officers.

Best regards

PUNJAB Police is no different then ISRAELI DEFENSE FORCES ,people show me how brutal israelis treat the palestinians i tell them u haven't had the chance to witness uncivilised brutal punjab police which will definately make u a terrorist if u were not before once u have spent time in their drawing room (3rd degree) i don't blame the ones that have been the victim of punjab police to have motives to seek vengance against them as i do not blame hamas for their vengance attacks ,after TTP the biggest terrorist in pakistan is Punjab police ,to be fair these guys don't even know how to hold a gun or tell the difference btw different calibers they are tough on common man but submissive to powerfull though no one is really afraid of the black shirts and black hearts there are only a few per thana which could easily be taken out ,its the agencies like mi or isi which people worry abt if they started reatliating with weapons against the police mafia ,i say jihad against punjab police is a must ,infact we should spread our zarb e azb operation to dismantling adn finishing punjab police and a new police be built under military one pakistan one police

Oh common on.

IK nephew beats up a policeman on the street. A traffic wardon. A poor guy who daredo ask for papers.

And here you are spreading disinformation against police.

Shame on you.

Imran khan is always seen to be highly critical of punjab govt, any specific reason or just been politics ?

because people of Punjab rejected him and he needs Punjab to be the PM

Expect a U-TURN soon from Imran khan once he knows the facts, Suni sunaye batoon pe statements dena to Imran ki adat se ho gye hay

This pagal khan n his dynasty politics..Punjab police fighting terrorism from the front line day to day basis .that's why we hardly see any incident in Punjab..perhaps the only force who takes order from top and take actions accordingly...this dirty khan nephew was arrested by London police for his behaviour during Kashmir long march..!!

Back
Top Bottom