What's new

Imran skips conclave for leisure trip

beofre you calling him *bastard.. let me know what have you done for Pakistan... you prick.. if you have done more then him.. then i will respect you.. otherwise you are shit hol. try to lean how to respect your heroes.. apart from politics... he has done more then what we even dream about......
Ther ecomes another Ik taliban khan sucker. So tell me what have you done ?

It easier to say stuff when one is outside of the country. IK is just good philanthropist that's all, He doesnt have the balls to become good statesman. As A normal citizen I respect him but that dont mean I will endorse him to become Statesman. The guy was convincing the Parents of APS kids to reconcile with terrorists ! And got married to a woman a month later, and the also divorced, And now him out of the scene during such critical moments goes on to show how much immature he is regarding governance.

Ther ecomes another Ik taliban khan sucker. So tell me what have you done ?

It easier to say stuff when one is outside of the country. IK is just good philanthropist that's all, He doesnt have the balls to become good statesman. As A normal citizen I respect him but that dont mean I will endorse him to become Statesman. The guy was convincing the Parents of APS kids to reconcile with terrorists ! And got married to a woman a month later, and the also divorced, And now him out of the scene during such critical moments goes on to show how much immature he is regarding governance.
let me know what have you achieved for Pakistan............... dont answer me if you dont nothing for Pakistan. other wise stop barking.. divorce is his personal matter.. did he marry there in your family....

let me know what have you achieved for Pakistan............... dont answer me if you dont nothing for Pakistan. other wise stop barking.. divorce is his personal matter.. did he marry there in your family....
calm down guys.

logon ko is per bhi aitraz hai.. janga crucial time per UK apni haram ki kamai ura raha hota hai.. har 2 months mein aik trip UK ka lagta hai .. itnay to us nay sari zindagi namazain nahi pari honi jitni jangay nay UK kay trip maray hain.
Imran kay Pakistan mein rahnay per bhi aitraz...

calm down guys.
agree dear.... we have to learn how to respect our national heroes.. you can disagree with him in politics. but you can not disagree what he done for pakistan

WHo the fk are to question me that ? An overseas Pakistani who left pakistan in bad shape ? for his own personal welfare?

Hes just a good philanthropist like EDHI thats all. I would never want to see a loser who blames army for everything to become part of government. It is no wonder after so much sit-ins it all failed. He is a loser when it comes to politics

beofre you calling him *bastard.. let me know what have you done for Pakistan... you prick.. if you have done more then him.. then i will respect you.. otherwise you are shit hol. try to lean how to respect your heroes.. apart from politics... he has done more then what we even dream about......
Salute :tup: you put him in his place :)

Great point ...

WHo the fk are to question me that ? An overseas Pakistani who left pakistan in bad shape ? for his own personal welfare?

Hes just a good philanthropist like EDHI thats all. I would never want to see a loser who blames army for everything to become part of government. It is no wonder after so much sit-ins it all failed. He is a loser when it comes to politics
who hack you asking me.... i have served my country in India for five years.. one year in Oman i have traveled 27 countries i am still serving my Pakistan in Spain.... i can speak 8 languages.. i am running my own charity school in Pakistan with my own money and i am still 35 what i have achieved you can not even dream.....

who hack you asking me.... i have served my country in India for five years.. one year in Oman i have traveled 27 countries i am still serving my Pakistan in Spain.... i can speak 8 languages.. i am running my own charity school in Pakistan with my own money and i am still 35 what i have achieved you can not even dream.....
Clap clap . You know Anyone can become anything in internet

Isn't it ironic that the person doesn't even live in Pakistan questioning others.

Isn't it ironic that the person doesn't even live in Pakistan questioning others.
read my last post let me know if i have right to question......i am out of country.. it means i have been sent to serv

Shows a typical local desi mentality. Trust me..
Say no more
i am proud .... at leaste i am serving my nation.. and i know there is crap in bag like you guys but i still love it because that crap is part of my beloved pakistan

read my last post let me know if i have right to question......i am out of country.. it means i have been sent to serv
i am proud .... at leaste i am serving my nation.. and i know there is crap in bag like you guys but i still love it because that crap is part of my beloved pakistan
Out of country you're serving yourself and the other country. Is that so hard to digest? I just love the FBCDs how they try to become relevant.

Clap clap . You know Anyone can become anything in internet
txt me in private....... get my address ring my office and school...... speak with me n different languages i will give you my personal number......

i am out of country.. it means i have been sent to serv
send to serve the country. Now thats one funny joke. 8 languages at the age of 35.

Ad I am crap bag ? The guy who was born in gulf spend half of his life in EU and partly in gulf and is now back in PAkistan to actually physically make difference is crap. You know you still havent gotten rid of that typical desi mentality. You need to lighten the baggage son

txt me in private....... get my address ring my office and school...... speak with me n different languages i will give you my personal number......
Oh spare me of that Bullshit. You style of reply reveals everything, if anything you haven't learnt to let go off the typical cheap desi mentality of comparing

Out of country you're serving yourself and the other country. Is that so hard to digest? I just love the FBCDs how they try to become relevant.
It is the sheer identity crisis they go through every single day. When in Pakistan they proudly show off their foreign passport and when they go back where they serve, they are bheggi bili. I am not sure if anyone outside of PAkistan has actually helped Pakistan other than sending remittances. If it were the case then Quaid e azam would be sending us pounds rather than coming back and fighting for what he believed in

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom