What's new

Imran seeks report over PTI intra-party poll violence

I know the biased nature of mods here, I dont need to ask him

And I never asked why he got infraction, I just asked why a thread title with Fitay Moun is acceptable while Gujranwala: Insafians Awards Justice to Media through "Hands & Fists" is not

but thats something @Rafael clearly didnt wanted to answer, so I will just ask the person who edited the post to answer it @Awesome ( if he likes to )

For your kind information, I didn't edited the title.

And I never asked why he got infraction, I just asked why a thread title with Fitay Moun is acceptable while Gujranwala: Insafians Awards Justice to Media through "Hands & Fists" is not

but thats something @Rafael clearly didnt wanted to answer, so I will just ask the person who edited the post to answer it @Awesome ( if he likes to )

Leaves it Yaar...Kis say Shikayat Karain.....Kis say Mansafee Chahain...:hitwall:

Just check this pics of Mian Mahmod-ur-Rasheed's stature amongst ISF

1101768588-1.jpg

The real democratic norms are taking place in our country.......Pls welcome:omghaha:

Itni problem hai to why don't you leave than? Who is stopping you? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
At several places Punjab Police also tried to interrupt PTI's intra party elections in Punjab.

this is a typical pmln's noora style of government... ujad and jahil, as they are.... can we say is this the kind of government?

anyway what happened is against the democratic norms, but atleast PTI is trying to set new standards, it tried what no one in the REGION ever did over a 100 years.

it has done, what nobody could ever done or even tried.

hence, these are minor issues as compared to what PTI has achieved... therefore, PTI leadership and Party itself definitely enjoys higher moral grounds over the feudal, elite family and religious parties !

haters can hate :P

@Tiger Awan
well in due time they shall be punished as well but, since you cannot accept anything positive from pti then im sure even then you will cry about something else :coffee:

Define "Due time"

At several places Punjab Police also tried to interrupt PTI's intra party elections in Punjab.

bcz court ordered them to do so. SIMPLE

For your kind information, I didn't edited the title.

and the one who did dont have the courage to explain well well well ................ :coffee:

Compare this to the bakery beating case and how Shahbaz's relatives escaped. @Leader. This was what I was talking about. Stern accountability which takes the pyjamas of anyone who dares to use the PTI platform for gunda-gardi. We have to be austere in these matters. Its not PTI's fault but the systems true but we have to ravage the current system which is one of oppression. We cannot let these acts go unpunished. I am very proud of Imran Khan. He is our lion.

Gujranwala: Insafians Awards Justice to Media through "Hands & Fists"

what is abusive in this tittle, why it was changed ??? too difficult to digest???

Then tell us how PTI awarded Hands and fist justice to Media...

osted on 2013-02-26 21:31:29
Share on linkedin Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email More Sharing Services 3

ISLAMABAD (Online): The PTI chairman Imran Khan has constituted a committee and directed to submit report over the alleged violence meted out against the media persons during PTI’s intra-party polls in Gujranwala.

According to the PTI Chief Election Commissioner Hamid Khan Advocate, Imran Khan has ordered immediate probe into the incident which would submit its report within 24 hours and disciplinary action would be taken against those found involved in the incident.

“The party’s election commission will take stern actions against all found involved in creating chaos and disorder in intra-party polls anywhere in the country,” Hamid Khan vowed.

He said that the PTI’s workers were the real torchbearers of democracy, hence, they should shun their mutual differences.

Hamid Khan said that the PTI’s party polls were not a normal achievement and rather it was a great milestone in the journey to true democracy in the country.

Your article just talks about Imran ordering a report on the incident. Bohot achi baat hai that Imran did that, what's wrong in that? Why add your dramay baazi into a good thing like investigating an act of alleged violence.

And one line had abusive language in it. If you have any further issues, take it up offline on referee's forum.

Referee's forum is the place to ask your questions.

reference please...

PTI internal elections are over but: Battle continues in civil courts | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Then tell us how PTI awarded Hands and fist justice to Media...

Your article just talks about Imran ordering a report on the incident. Bohot achi baat hai that Imran did that, what's wrong in that? Why add your dramay baazi into a good thing like investigating an act of alleged violence.

And one line had abusive language in it. If you have any further issues, take it up offline on referee's forum.

Referee's forum is the place to ask your questions.

Express news cameraman was attacked and his camera was damaged and you no FISTs were offered :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

and in all this court ordered police to sabotage the process.... do read the link you shared.... shame on you !!

oh bhai kyon itna nichay gir rahe ho... kuch to self respect hogi apki, jhot boltay kuch tou, kabhi tou sharam khaya karo....

na mano tusi :D

phir the battle continued, check this link

:D

On Feb 25, they filed a contempt of court petition against the party’s election commission for defying the stay order and holding the polls.
PTI stopped from holding intra-party polls | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

police cannot do it unless a bailiff with court order approach them for assistance.

clearly pmln apni aukaat per aai hai.. I know you are from pindi or definitely pmln ki haram khor pindi ki qiyadat nay police gardi kerwai hai as the link you shared clearly suggests.

sharam tum ko magar nahi ati !!

559945_386462614785630_364594615_n.png

police cannot do it unless a bailiff with court order approach them for assistance.

clearly pmln apni aukaat per aai hai.. I know you are from pindi or definitely pmln ki haram khor pindi ki qiyadat nay police gardi kerwai hai as the link you shared clearly suggests.

sharam tum ko magar nahi ati !!

u cant talk without abusing ( and some mods overlook it ). go to admire brought up of such ppl

u cant talk without abusing ( and some mods overlook it ). go to admire brought up of such ppl

I never abused you or any member ever.... tu kuriyo ki tarhan chui mui na bana ker... banda ban !

now back to topic
@SEAL not a single member here who supports PTI defended the wrong behaviour either with the media nor with the opponent group. such incidents do happen, but look at what PTI has achieved which no one in the whole region has ever tried to do....

Back
Top Bottom