BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
[video]http://tune.pk/video/40390/PTItoruexpress[/video]
PTItoruexpress | Tune.pk

Imran seeks report over PTI’s intra-party poll violence

Posted on 2013-02-26 21:31:29
Share on linkedin Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email More Sharing Services 3

ISLAMABAD (Online): The PTI chairman Imran Khan has constituted a committee and directed to submit report over the alleged violence meted out against the media persons during PTI’s intra-party polls in Gujranwala.

According to the PTI Chief Election Commissioner Hamid Khan Advocate, Imran Khan has ordered immediate probe into the incident which would submit its report within 24 hours and disciplinary action would be taken against those found involved in the incident.

“The party’s election commission will take stern actions against all found involved in creating chaos and disorder in intra-party polls anywhere in the country,” Hamid Khan vowed.

He said that the PTI’s workers were the real torchbearers of democracy, hence, they should shun their mutual differences.

Hamid Khan said that the PTI’s party polls were not a normal achievement and rather it was a great milestone in the journey to true democracy in the country.

Imran seeks report over PTI?s intra-party poll violence
<No abusive language please>

oh wait this is not a verified news and not worth discussing, close the thread :lol:

Whatever happened was wrong it shudn't ve happened and strict action shud be taken against those who were involved at the same time i ve read in the newspaper that a bike rider was killed in lahore in collision with the Metro Bus, any action taken ? any updates Noora Guys ?

Whatever happened is unfortunate and the culprits must be brought to justice.

Good move by implementing the same standards of justice on his own party that he says he would implement all over Pakistan.

I saw that live on TV. Must say, whatta bunch of illiterates.

Gujranwala: Insafians Awards Justice to Media through "Hands & Fists"

what is abusive in this tittle, why it was changed ??? too difficult to digest???

^ ask your friend why did he got an infraction.

^ ask your friend why did he got an infraction.

I know the biased nature of mods here, I dont need to ask him

And I never asked why he got infraction, I just asked why a thread title with Fitay Moun is acceptable while Gujranwala: Insafians Awards Justice to Media through "Hands & Fists" is not

but thats something @Rafael clearly didnt wanted to answer, so I will just ask the person who edited the post to answer it @Awesome ( if he likes to )

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the biased nature of mods here, I dont need to ask him

Leaves it Yaar...Kis say Shikayat Karain.....Kis say Mansafee Chahain...:hitwall:

Just check this pics of Mian Mahmod-ur-Rasheed's stature amongst ISF

1101768588-1.jpg

The real democratic norms are taking place in our country.......Pls welcome:omghaha:

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has suspended basic membership of local leader Khalid Aziz Lone for violence against media. In Gujranwala intra part elections on 26th February Khalid Aziz Lone with his armed guards manhandled the print and electronic media persons. Mr Lone was asked to explain within three days as to why disciplinary proceedings including expulsion from Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf should not be initiated against him for violation of the Party discipline.
Read More at: Awami Politics » PTI Suspends Khalid Aziz Lone Basic Membership

here Hamid Mir confirms it
https://twitter.com/HamidMirGEO

now quit your crying :)

All of us should join hands in congratulating PTI for holding a peaceful Election. Soon in the general election this wave of change will literally sweep the nation. First it was MQM who'd beat and kill Journalists but they have a fierce competitor in the shape of PTI, no wonder Imran said he has nothing against MQM (a different stance from 2 years ago)

a boy was beaten to hell for approaching mr bigger ganja for his worldly problems and these guys talk about other things? do they have any shame?

@Tameem, mere bhai why guys are the lowest of morals in anything, please dont try to be angels, you should be the last in pointing fingers, last time you tried to portray how qadri was sitting in heater while the other pakistanis in cold temperature outside, then i should you a picture where nawaz shareef was sitting near room cooler in a sindh jalsa where the common public was sitting in scorching heat

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom