What's new

Imran Riaz Khan arrested from Islamabad toll plaza

@Thinker3 Imran Khan darpook khud darta hai aur logoun ko kehta hai dar k buthoun sy azad ho jao. Sahi youthia bana raha hai youthioun ko.

image.png

image.png

image.png

One line you said, " mera time kabhi nahi aye ga" . You know the future? Ithna ghamand hi tumhien ly dooba hai aur shows your level of intellectual which is non existent.
Just wait.

Allegedly this is the Brig Rashid ISI sector commandant Lahore who got famous as Ganja Shaitan, he was the one arresting social media influencers associated with PTI, then harrasing journalists, involved in pre-polling rigging in favour of Hamza and now the one who threatened Imran Riaz and his family. The one COAS recently asked to "stay away from politics"

yeh nhi ho sakta....yeh to shakal se hi anari gangster lag rha hai!

this country is a hostage to military thugs.....thats it folks! there is no other way of saying it!

Muhammad Hanif summed-up nicely all this :

Haha youthias getting bluffed all the time.

Ye Imran Riaz tou aik raat ki maar thi. Youtube p bohot bharkien marta hai aur jail mein hawa nikal gayi aik raat mein.
Tu kabbi raha ha jail? Imran Riaz to theak ha but tera jaisa log hawalat bahir sa dekh ker apni pant geeli ker dain. chutia!

Why is there a need for a handcuff for Imran Riaz Khan.

They institutions have lost it.

1- I really hope and wish that someone having profile name of "PakAlp" is NOT unwilling to pay the price of freedom, no matter what it is. I am sure you are not advocating to choose slavery, because freedom has consequences. And no, Its not mere emotionalism, its the nature's firmest law;
View attachment 859451

2- Its an extremely fluid situation in international politics right now (To get an idea of this fluidity, i suggest you watch that rediculess and shameless talk of Mir Bajwa, in Islamabad security conference in early april).
Its no more a unipolar world, like it has been in last 30 years. Once/if we get our imagination free of slavery, we can calculate pros and cons of choosing one or the other foreign policy and act accordingly.
View attachment 859452

Never bow down to slavery.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom