What's new

Imran Riaz Khan arrested from Islamabad toll plaza

Cant face the truth and want to ban IK critics and now crying on Imran Riaz Arrest.

:rofl: What an idiot! I said IK is donkey and now praising donkey.

IK is 💩. Now explain benefits of poop.

Youthiye haha sahi pagal hotay hain.

I do not care about Imran Khan... Doesn't negate the fact that you are trolling. Ban him.

I would NOT call them traitors, because they have worked hard over decades to be able to define what a patriot is, and they are the highest level of patriot in their minds. Not that long ago I was called a traitor for criticizing the Army for doing all this, but at that time they were distributing envelopes of cash to help IK's dharnas. Now I am called a traitor for not calling them traitors because they did not support IK's faltered coalition. Funny how times (and labels) change as determined by those in charge, at the GHQ and at PDF! :D

They are still doing what they have always done. SS will also meet the fate that I had predicted for IK just a few years ago. Rest assured he is just another useful idiot for the time being like all his predecessors.

Please note that I say all of the above without any judgement as to what has happened, is happening, and will be happening right or wrong. I merely observe and describe the uniquely Pakistan system of governance in place as it exists and is practiced.

While I agree with most of the things you have observed, the same can be said about American politics and the present setup of Joe Biden administration, which is at best a tool of the powerful American establishment.

lol i dont care but cant read anything againt IK.

PTI youthiya cult brainwashed IK follower.

Write all you want against Imran Khan the naive gullible ex-PM.... Just don't troll. You will be banned.

One of the reason why there was no reforms done in Punjab police bcoz it does establishment dirty work and if police reforms are done then the establishment hagemony will be over.
I was reading that after independence Quaid e Azam order the army chief to attack in Kashmir but he refused and army Obeyed the chief by staying neutral

Cant face the truth and want to ban IK critics and now crying on Imran Riaz Arrest.

:rofl: What an idiot! I said IK is donkey and now praising donkey.

IK is 💩. Now explain benefits of poop.

Youthiye haha sahi pagal hotay hain.
Itna Bajwa acha lagta ha tu apna Abba bna la uss ko.
What a fucking retard

One of the reason why there was no reforms done in Punjab police bcoz it does establishment dirty work and if police reforms are done then the establishment hagemony will be over.
I was reading that after independence Quaid e Azam order the army chief to attack in Kashmir but he refused and army Obeyed the chief by staying neutral

What a fucking retard
That is correct. Army refused and followed the orders of the White Chief. A dark day in our history.

Bajwa will be remembered the most lanti General of Pakistan Army, he is scared from Imran's popularity and he knows it very well he will tried for treason if Imran comes to power....InshsAllah.

I just hope that the goal is not to create a level of lawlessness and then see in a quasi Martial Law, with a new Chief and a CDS or CJCS as Bajwa, as Martial Law Admin. From the actions and infrastructure being put in place I cannot but think we are potentially seeing this happen. I hope this is not the case, but i have a bad feeling we are being engineered towards a Martial Law.

Notice not a peep from HRW, amnesty international, any of our liberal journalists who cry for mama Qadeer Pashteen and Ali Wazir. This is a combined op by Us and our army similar to what Sisi did to Morsi. May Allahs wrath be on the coward Mir Bajwa.

He has left no choice at all for IK. The byelections May not be a easy win for IK given it’s Punjab but now if he loses he and his supporters would believe rigged by the guys beating up Ayaz Amir or cancelling General Lodhis health benefits.

Bajwa is an enemy of the state of Pakistan and it’s people. He is pushing our army to mutiny against him. That will be the final step in our destruction.

What a fucking retard
Abba to poori ki poori PDM na bana Lia ha. Yeh woh chutia hain Jo kahta tha vote ko izzat do. Us time Faisal Warda na theak kaha tha vote ko nahi boot ko izzat do.

Allah ki latti ba awaz ha, Bajwa will feel this Inshallah. People are now well informed about who is playing with this country for the past 70 plus years. In ka makroo chehra quom ka samna ha and they will face the music.

Last edited:
As expected, neutrals will now come and deny that they are after journalists. Only institution of Pakistan that was respect by everyone is now in gutters thanks to Bajwa and his stooges.

A glimpse into 5th gen warfare since this tweet mentions Reko Diq.

"Recently, the anti-Reko Diq (*2) campaign through protests was also the by-product of the Fifth-generation Warfare, where the Indian electronic and digital media along with militant groups were busy tagging the developmental project with the title of resource exploitation and a day after the agreement was signed between a Pakistani and Canadian company, surprisingly thousands of tweets were generated from our immediate neighbor, India, tagging the concerned company with the warning of immediately withdrawing from Balochistan, which was also announced as a so-called warning in a press release by Baloch Raji Aajoi Sangar (an umbrella organization of different Baloch sub ethno-nationalist groups), and amplified by Indian news channels, and social media pages along with anti-Pakistan campaigns running on Twitter."

*2. Shahid, S. 2022. National Party to launch ‘save Reko Diq movement’. DAWN. [Online]. 2022. Available at: https://www.dawn.com/news/1667919. Accessed May 21, 2022. 2022. p. 01.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom