What's new

Imran Khan's sister's undisclosed property in Dubai

Right. What exactly would you like to see that I am hiding? You sound like IK....everyone's "hiding" or "rigging" Too much paranoia is in you people. Tell you what? The day you have $ 100K to bet, you let me know. I'll meet you and will pay for another member from this forum's ticket to fly into NY as a witness. We can all meet up and get a beer or something else (in case you "don't" drink).

However, I won't cover for your flight. But it would be a pleasure meeting you and taking the 100K :lol:. The funds will have to be wired into an escrow account to a third party by both of us. They will be there and both of us will have a contract that I am willing to create for free and your attorney can review it too. If you win, you get 100K, if I win, I take your money and you take your sorry rear back to whichever flag you call your country :lol::enjoy:. Let's do it :tup:!!

By the way, the 100K I'd win, would be considered an income for this year for me (in addition to my other income). So almost half of this 100K would go into taxes :usflag:. So its really a small bet as I don't get to make a lot of money sadly :cry:.

Not sure if IKs sister is a politician .. Is she ..

I know my bad. I mean who is this guy trying to fool here. Just look at the grammar, its simply atrocious. I could write better English than that when i was in 3rd Grade. It's like this guy is giving himself away as a Patwari due to his atrocious English. Tsk Tsk

Its pretty obvious whos agenda he is promoting, he claims alot but never provides any proof to back his claims (just like NS) and wants us to take his word as the gospel truth

lolllz everyone has offshore company only we poor have daru company :lol:

Don't laugh, he might buy out PDF with his gambling allowance. Check out post #43, warning though, serious laughter coming your way.

https://defence.pk/threads/sahiwal-...st-cpec-project-to-be-completed.429609/page-3

Lol i just read the other thread, couldn't stop laughing. So our friend here has worked with Top Pakistani Politicians, Serving Generals and Top CEO's. Even Nishat Mills which is the top Textile Producer does not generate enough working capital that our friend claims to. Textile business is practically stagnant, people are moving into other industries or taking their factories to Bangladesh or Dubai. This guy actually reminds me of a kid i went to school with. He would claim that he was from a Family of Nawab's, they still had land in India that generated Millions of Dollars of income. Also, his family had huge Palaces and Businesses in Dubai. But off course they maintained a Middle Class Lifestyle in Pakistan according to him. hahahhahaha

Lol i just read the other thread, couldn't stop laughing. So our friend here has worked with Top Pakistani Politicians, Serving Generals and Top CEO's. Even Nishat Mills which is the top Textile Producer does not generate enough working capital that our friend claims to. Textile business is practically stagnant, people are moving into other industries or taking their factories to Bangladesh or Dubai. This guy actually reminds me of a kid i went to school with. He would claim that he was from a Family of Nawab's, they still had land in India that generated Millions of Dollars of income. Also, his family had huge Palaces and Businesses in Dubai. But off course they maintained a Middle Class Lifestyle in Pakistan according to him. hahahhahaha
Oh man, you are spot on, this is one of those school kids "mere mama ke paas lamborghini hai".
But i still think he brings an enormous entertainment quotient here, On dull phases it just plain pure entertainment to hear the grandiose lies and inadvertent exposure of flaws in his own narratives,Ferrari driving Black dude from america, pals around with Sharif clan and military generals from almost all countries under the sun.just epic.

Apparently he also in a decision making position in his company for outsourcing software support

check post#2 of this

https://defence.pk/threads/best-it-companies-to-work-for-in-pakistan.431327/

@MilSpec

Apparently he also in a decision making position in his company for outsourcing software support

check post#2 of this

https://defence.pk/threads/best-it-companies-to-work-for-in-pakistan.431327/

@MilSpec
Not to mention cancer research, and defense investor and employs numerous Indian engineers like of me :) He is a blabbering false flag troll, that's it. He is our usual bakra for time pass, it ok, just watch him squeal with pain on every nawaz/Ik related thread and enjoy.I just wonder how hollow and sad ones life has to be make up a false identity and sticking to it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom