What's new

Imran Khan’s Respect Abroad

practically all of you praised the pakistani army a couple of years ago.

On a general note one man political movements fade away quickly - Naseer in Egypt, Sukarno in Indonesia etc. Imran Khan is 67 years old.

Aap logon ko bara interest hai hamaray internal politics main. Kia raaz hai is ka?

Don't have enough crap going on in your own turf?
We are team noora

1664945008172.png

hum badey mian ki ghar wapasi ka besabri se intezaar kar rahe hai.

On a general note one man political movements fade away quickly - Naseer in Egypt, Sukarno in Indonesia etc. Imran Khan is 67 years old.

I didn't praise the army, I am on the record to criticise COASs on this forums in the past.
Yeah he is 67, but there are 67 years old and there are 67 years old.
He is fit, he can runs for miles, while most 67 years old cannot even move properly, so there is a difference, the age is just a number. Because of his fitness, his biological age could be 55.

True. Just a one man show, this IK business. Truly successful political movements/parties have a team of stalwarts, truly great leaders have a team of stars around them, truly intelligent people will not pick fights they have no chance of winning. Pakistan me apni fauj ke khilaaf gaya banda, US ko antagonize kara, beech me talibans ko bhi appease kar raha tha.. what did he expect ? :lol:

I didn't praise the army, I am on the record to criticise COASs on this forums in the past.
Yeah he is 67, but there are 67 years old and there are 67 years old.
He is fit, he can runs for miles, while most 67 years old cannot even move properly, so there is a difference, the age is just a number. Because of his fitness, his biological age could be 55.

all of us are mortals :(

as along as the army does the right thing we support it... we are not like indians who follow bad leader like a dumb drone.

IK is the greatest leader, till now, ever produced by Pakistan.

as along as the army does the right thing we support it... we are not like indians who follow bad leader like a dumb drone.

You do not have to be a rocket scientist to figure out crappy pot bellied Indian politicians have done a better job than smooth talking military selected politicians of Pakistan

You do not have to be a rocket scientist to figure out crappy pot bellied Indian politicians have done a better job than smooth talking military selected politicians of Pakistan

and yet hindu majority support a mass murdering bigot like modi & co

so much for your rocket scientists...

1664956976652.png

yes..

think if it were not for him.. most of us at PDF would be lynched by hendooo mobs

Last edited:
I had a similar encounter with a turkish man in UK, He was praise for
IK and talked about how Americans tried the same with Erdagon.

Back
Top Bottom