What's new

Imran Khan's rating at the polls is higher than ever, from 33% to 51% today.: IRIS comes to rescue again

muhammadhafeezmalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan's rating at the polls is higher than ever, from 33% to 51% today.: IRIS comes to rescue again

Believe it or not but political propaganda and deliberate dissemination of exaggerated & fabricated news is one the main reasons why we are not progressing. It has weakened our socialization process, greatly damaged media freedom and now pushing us into conflict and violence.

"War against Propaganda & lies." Propaganda & Misinformation are our worst enemies and we've been taking them lightly, but not anymore. In this thread we'll try and identify atleast 1 Propagandaist individual as well as groups, everyday.

"State sponsored Propaganda." (Since images/pics make content simple and easier to understand, I'll try to explain everything using photos.) Name: Ms Andleeb Abbas. CEO : (Previously Known) IMS Knowledge Franklin Covey Pak. Now: FranklinCovey (Pak) Global Knowledge

1665208301792.png

FranklinCovey (Pakistan) Global Knowledge. 1) Ms Maryam joined IMC knowledge as lead Trainer on Oct 2014, she was made Managing Partner in 2018. 2) Ms Huma also joined IMC knowledge as lead Trainer on Oct 2014, she was made Managing Partner in 2018.

Also, IRIS Co-founders.

1665208587251.png

IRIS Communications Profile. Owner : Ms Huma Maqsood Founded: 1997 Website : 1998 Registration: 2004 Turnover : $2.5 Million. Now the question is, exactly what IRIS do?

1665208950851.png

IRIS Communication has been conducting Fake/False surveys since past almost 10 years. Here a few examples of their fake surverys. Bonus content: IK sharing "dude, trust me" stats.

1665209091565.png

Ms Huma Maqbool conducts these surverys, let's see what she has on her timeline. Also notice the profiles of those promoting these scores, this is how State sponsored Propaganda looks like.

1665209938384.png

I'm not calling it a "State sponsored Propaganda" merely because they're sharing these misleading surveys, I'm saying this because i have the "RECEIPTS".

1665209824693.png

Reminder: IRIS Communications was paid with the money received in one of the accounts PTI disowned in Foreign Funding case.

Research by: https://twitter.com/OmniscientXo

Attachments

• 1665208120608.png
    1665208120608.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 27

Believe it or not but political propaganda and deliberate dissemination of exaggerated & fabricated news is one the main reasons why we are not progressing. It has weakened our socialization process, greatly damaged media freedom and now pushing us into conflict and violence.

"War against Propaganda & lies." Propaganda & Misinformation are our worst enemies and we've been taking them lightly, but not anymore. In this thread we'll try and identify atleast 1 Propagandaist individual as well as groups, everyday.

"State sponsored Propaganda." (Since images/pics make content simple and easier to understand, I'll try to explain everything using photos.) Name: Ms Andleeb Abbas. CEO : (Previously Known) IMS Knowledge Franklin Covey Pak. Now: FranklinCovey (Pak) Global Knowledge

View attachment 885566

FranklinCovey (Pakistan) Global Knowledge. 1) Ms Maryam joined IMC knowledge as lead Trainer on Oct 2014, she was made Managing Partner in 2018. 2) Ms Huma also joined IMC knowledge as lead Trainer on Oct 2014, she was made Managing Partner in 2018.

Also, IRIS Co-founders.

View attachment 885568

IRIS Communications Profile. Owner : Ms Huma Maqsood Founded: 1997 Website : 1998 Registration: 2004 Turnover : $2.5 Million. Now the question is, exactly what IRIS do?

View attachment 885570

IRIS Communication has been conducting Fake/False surveys since past almost 10 years. Here a few examples of their fake surverys. Bonus content: IK sharing "dude, trust me" stats.

View attachment 885571

Ms Huma Maqbool conducts these surverys, let's see what she has on her timeline. Also notice the profiles of those promoting these scores, this is how State sponsored Propaganda looks like.

View attachment 885574

I'm not calling it a "State sponsored Propaganda" merely because they're sharing these misleading surveys, I'm saying this because i have the "RECEIPTS".

View attachment 885572

Reminder: IRIS Communications was paid with the money received in one of the accounts PTI disowned in Foreign Funding case.

Research by: https://twitter.com/OmniscientXo

You spent a lot of effort trying to do damage control for your masters. PTI is not in Government so it is not state sponsored propaganda. If you want to see who is state sponsored, go watch GEO News.

Fact is that no matter which polls you look at, PTI will be on top since who in their right mind would think PDM has done anything but clear their own cases? It's a group of all the parties who ruined Pakistan vs one party led by a man who always speaks about eliminating corruption. Have you ever heard PDM talk about getting rid of corruption? That will give you a clue as to who they are.
If you had any moral compass you would have realized by now who is robbing the country of its wealth and who is trying to save it.

Believe it or not but political propaganda and deliberate dissemination of exaggerated & fabricated news is one the main reasons why we are not progressing.

Oh yes, bas yehi waja hai hamaray haal ki. Kaash Nawaz Sharif 90's main lafafay na bantta to yeh din na atay journalism kay. Kaash Mir Shakil ko fawayed na diay jatay, kaash media ko ads say na khareeda jata.

Secondly, buddy, Franklin Covery is a company with $250 million global revenue. Or wait, did PTI buy them out too?

Oh yes, bas yehi waja hai hamaray haal ki. Kaash Nawaz Sharif 90's main lafafay na bantta to yeh din na atay journalism kay. Kaash Mir Shakil ko fawayed na diay jatay, kaash media ko ads say na khareeda jata.

Secondly, buddy, Franklin Covery is a company with $250 million global revenue. Or wait, did PTI buy them out too?

Franklin Covey is an international training organisation but IRIS is not.

1665376390500.png

You spent a lot of effort trying to do damage control for your masters. PTI is not in Government so it is not state sponsored propaganda. If you want to see who is state sponsored, go watch GEO News.

Fact is that no matter which polls you look at, PTI will be on top since who in their right mind would think PDM has done anything but clear their own cases? It's a group of all the parties who ruined Pakistan vs one party led by a man who always speaks about eliminating corruption. Have you ever heard PDM talk about getting rid of corruption? That will give you a clue as to who they are.
If you had any moral compass you would have realized by now who is robbing the country of its wealth and who is trying to save it.

PTI is in government in for administrative units of Pakistan.

Nawaz ka Changa Manga ki siasat in mulk tabah kar dia ..now Zardari openly did horse trading . Not once but many times.

When and who started the politics of Changa Manga?​

achar dall lo is poll ka

thats all IK and his lot can do now anyway LOL

Back
Top Bottom