What's new

Imran Khan's Message to the Nation Prior to Peshawar Jalsa [On 13th April 2022, Wednesday]

The question isn't about support, it's about the system that massively supports the corrupt. No more EVM, election rigging will be massive, add to that this election commission which is in bed with Noonie toons, as is the judiciary and the army (the higher-ups anyway) I don't expect PTI will be given a level playing field. So even if the majority is with IK, he will still be made to lose or at max with limited seats so as to never form an independent government with a 2/3rd majority. It will remain handicapped.

Simply perfect assessment :tup: :tup:

On point!

However, its easy to see we are not together in this thinking since many want what we are saying but none are starting resistance.

To be honest this is beyond PTI and IK, this is much more than that now.

Wonder if there are any pdf members in UK?

There are many. Spend time on any thread and you should see one on each page!

Our so-called establishment hasn't learned from their past mistakes and they still rely on heavy hand tactics, case in point is the recent kidnappings of social media activists. I mean instead of understanding the gravity of their mistakes in supporting an imported government, they are trying to silence the voice of those that have always stood up in support of the armed forces and judiciary of Pakistan. In fact to this date, IK keeps saying to its supporters not to target the army or any other state institution. But how long will IK be able to keep this stance specially when the other side is hell-bent on becoming a party remains to be seen.
I can only pray that some sense prevails in our power corridors because if God forbid it does not, we will all be losers in the end and only the enemies of Pakistan will be the winners.

The only option for IK is to become a revolutionary-style 'significant political change' leader, not another politician seeking re-election. If he is still naive enough to think the elections will be soon OR fair, he will --- yet again --- be reminded of how deep the tentacles run.

I don't see opposition win next time. I think PTI got more supporters than ever. I can predict next election belongs to PTI with 2 /3rd majority.
Punjab is main battle. And PTI not only getting voters back but their support is increasing massively.

I agree. However, this govt / mix achar will do its best to somehow get IK disqualified. With the help of SC that opens for business anytime mix achar wants, this may become a reality.

Let’s assume for one minute if that does happen, would PTI retain the same strength if someone else is running to show and IK only part of Jalsas and advisor?

I pray for Imran Khan safety and protection from all evil in every namaz. Not just we must support PTI but also pray for safety of Imran Khan. there are sworn enemies of Pakistan and Imran.

I don't see opposition win next time. I think PTI got more supporters than ever. I can predict next election belongs to PTI with 2 /3rd majority.
Punjab is main battle. And PTI not only getting voters back but their support is increasing massively.
we cant say anything on that......Elections have never been fair in Pakistan ........lumber 1 hamesha tang arati hai apni!

The lying corrupt piece of dung, if niazi lies any more he should be inducted in the Hall of Fame 🤣

On point!

However, its easy to see we are not together in this thinking since many want what we are saying but none are starting resistance.

To be honest this is beyond PTI and IK, this is much more than that now.

Wonder if there are any pdf members in UK?
Plenty of PDF members in UK - not much we can do. I did write a strongly worded letter to my MP - I suggest others do the same force UK government to treat them as a selected government. Though I believe UK will be involved neck deep anyway. I went to Nawaz Chorrs house last Sunday there were thousands there, like me everyone was disgusted that this family of thieves are back in power again. There is very little we can do, I don't agree with idiots burning their passports etc but I am all for not sending remittances through legal channels where Gov of Pakistan can benefit.

3 years of IK and social media are sufficient to keep them in check, the road from here-on is downhill for these dynastic idiots. They are playing politics of 1970/80s the world has moved on. Now a days you cannot brush everything under the carpet, I hope to see more and more cases of their VVIP entitlement. This will turn the public against them. IK as long as they don't disqualify him under false charges should come back with a good majority.

The lying corrupt piece of dung, if niazi lies any more he should be inducted in the Hall of Fame 🤣

Don't worry... They will kill him... We will have.Gay Bilawal Zardari ang Jahil Mullah Diesel to rule over you Pakistani slaves.

I am American so I guess I am your master... Bend over.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom