What's new

Imran Khan's Message to the Nation Prior to Peshawar Jalsa [On 13th April 2022, Wednesday]

I don't see opposition win next time. I think PTI got more supporters than ever. I can predict next election belongs to PTI with 2 /3rd majority.
Punjab is main battle. And PTI not only getting voters back but their support is increasing massively.

The opposition are thieves

The Pakistani population is full of jahils who will never learn and deserve the leaders they are getting

Only a fool would send money to this country beyond charity and the message has to be given that in order to force change we have to break the imported government, and the best way to do that is to remove your money from the country

I don't see opposition win next time. I think PTI got more supporters than ever. I can predict next election belongs to PTI with 2 /3rd majority.
Punjab is main battle. And PTI not only getting voters back but their support is increasing massively.
I think next time the opposition will be weaker than ever before. And fewer seats in the parliament then before.

The question isn't about support, it's about the system that massively supports the corrupt. No more EVM, election rigging will be massive, add to that this election commission which is in bed with Noonie toons, as is the judiciary and the army (the higher-ups anyway) I don't expect PTI will be given a level playing field. So even if the majority is with IK, he will still be made to lose or at max with limited seats so as to never form an independent government with a 2/3rd majority. It will remain handicapped.

Shehbaz will Probably go forward and distribute some "leptaps" to students and make up his destroyed image among patwaris and their supporters , the power for Punjab will be a Very Big Battle. ("Battle of Stalingrad , Manchester City vs Liverpool type")

The question isn't about support, it's about the system that massively supports the corrupt. No more EVM, election rigging will be massive, add to that this election commission which is in bed with Noonie toons, as is the judiciary and the army (the higher-ups anyway) I don't expect PTI will be given a level playing field. So even if the majority is with IK, he will still be made to lose or at max with limited seats so as to never form an independent government with a 2/3rd majority. It will remain handicapped.
if that happens and IK comes forward with proof , this country will get a massive software and hardware update. Same level as Iranian Revolution.

Fauj Democracy bachati hai...
Sirf jab Democracy DHA banati hai :)

People who conspire to kick him out will make sure he never wins from 2/3rd, that will be their nightmare.

if that happens and IK comes forward with proof , this country will get a massive software and hardware update. Same level as Iranian Revolution.
Our so-called establishment hasn't learned from their past mistakes and they still rely on heavy hand tactics, case in point is the recent kidnappings of social media activists. I mean instead of understanding the gravity of their mistakes in supporting an imported government, they are trying to silence the voice of those that have always stood up in support of the armed forces and judiciary of Pakistan. In fact to this date, IK keeps saying to its supporters not to target the army or any other state institution. But how long will IK be able to keep this stance specially when the other side is hell-bent on becoming a party remains to be seen.
I can only pray that some sense prevails in our power corridors because if God forbid it does not, we will all be losers in the end and only the enemies of Pakistan will be the winners.

Array Bhai: They are no more Opposition. They are now government.
How genius of you paa jee :lol:
I was talking about next general elections. After those elections they will appear as a weaker opposition than they were under IK previously.

Since the Media outlets and TV channels are actively censoring PTI related news & events. I think we should document all the messages/videos at one place.

Back to his old rebel revolutionary style with a t-shirt and PTI flag behind ;)

"Apni azadi aur jamooriyat ki hifazat sirf qaum karti hai... koi fauj nahi hifazat kar sakti... koi bahir se nahi hifazat kar sakta."

Going in the right direction, finally.

So simply put all systems have corruption beyond reconciliation.

As Ik said only people are the true protectors of democracy. So unless people decide its do AND die nothing will change.

So simply put all systems have corruption beyond reconciliation.

As Ik said only people are the true protectors of democracy. So unless people decide its do AND die nothing will change.

As a leader, he should stop being diplomatic.

He is now outside the system. Call a spade a spade. Call out the COAS while defending the jawans. Call out ALL treachery, all unaccountable deep state mechanisms, everything. Go on the offensive.

The people can't do anything unless it is organized and concentrated around something. Time heals, new news takes over, something is created here or there to distract and build sympathy and it's all over.

It's up to IK if he's just another politician or a revolutionary leader.

As a leader, he should stop being diplomatic.

He is now outside the system. Call a spade a spade. Call out the COAS while defending the jawans. Call out ALL treachery, all unaccountable deep state mechanisms, everything. Go on the offensive.

The people can't do anything unless it is organized and concentrated around something. Time heals, new news takes over, something is created here or there to distract and build sympathy and it's all over.

It's up to IK if he's just another politician or a revolutionary leader.
On point!

However, its easy to see we are not together in this thinking since many want what we are saying but none are starting resistance.

To be honest this is beyond PTI and IK, this is much more than that now.

Wonder if there are any pdf members in UK?

Back
Top Bottom