What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

Come on man. This entire event is staged by Fauj because IK would've become too strong after he appointed Gen Faiz as the next army chief. From there onwards, IK would've ruled for the next 10 + years like Erdogan, removing fauj completely from the political stage and shutting down their businesses. The fauj would rather see Pakistan burn at the hands of Sharifs and Bhuttos than see DHA and their business being shut.

LOL of course. The Pakistani army controlled these masses through a remote control. Have some shame.

Fahmeeda Mirza is already on stage for GDA

But despite everything I hope he will resign from wverywhere …

1648394154527.png

LOL. IK trying to read from the paper is so.... NOT ON. WTF.

Your PML-N and PPP oldies are going to be razed to the ground.
Do you think i care? For me these including pti are incompetent, corrupt and just lustful for their power and seat. Nothing else. So the amount of damns i give are zero. Try again, youthiye.

Looks massive. Have few powerful people miscalculated by trying to become "neutral"? If PM enjoys such huge Public support, is this whole drama on no-cobfidence worth it ? Especially during these troubling times.

It's not about the no confidence..
It's is and always has been about a NRO. They want charges dropped and they want the right to steal again.

Do you think i care? For me these including pti are incompetent, corrupt and just lustful for their power and seat. Nothing else. So the amount of damns i give are zero. Try again, youthiye.

LOL you see the sea of people? Your time is up oldie. Go and live in India. Modi will protect you and your kind. You don't belong in Pakistan sellout.

Back
Top Bottom