What's new

Imran Khan's discourse on the tribal-Taliban connection is ridiculous.

Of course i know Nawaz Sharif supported it ; Nawaz Sharif was after all a creation of the PakMil establishment, like PTI and JUI buttressed by the ISI and its cohorts. Heck, even Benazir supported Jihad, because they were power hungry, and only the Army+Establishment(ISI/MI) has true power in Pakistan, and therefore it is no surprise that Imran Khan sings the establishment tune to come to power ala NS and Benazir in the 90s.

This is what happen when a person sitting thousands of miles away try to act that he know more about Pakistan than Pakistanis living there.

Considered an authority by whom ? by Indians and their poodles ? .. based on the fact that she maligns the Pakistani state , our efforts against militancy and undermines the one Pakistani institution that makes india wet its pants ... Farhat Taj Andersen is just an interloper .. she cooks up imaginary narratives about life in the tribal area , her rants are not worthy of any serious discussions
So by virtue of being anti-state, anti-Establishment and anti-Army, she's an "Indian" stooge ? Given the fact that she's from Darra Adam Khel, and has had numerous interviews with displaced personnel, as well as the tribal lashkars during the Taliban and post-NATO invasion, i would consider her a sound authority on what she talks, much more than what ISPR says.

This is what happen when a person sitting thousands of miles away try to act that he know more about Pakistan than Pakistanis living there.
Information is not some genie in a bottle that has been trapped or some mummified remains that has been shrouded. What i say is publicly available information, in fact, this is just tip of the Iceberg. Having gone through some of the "Green Books" especially during the early 90s, you would be surprised as to how much information there is to disseminate so that a similar behavioural pattern in the "Tsunami" now and in the "Zia's children" then.

So by virtue of being anti-state, anti-Establishment and anti-Army, she's an "Indian" stooge ? Given the fact that she's from Darra Adam Khel, and has had numerous interviews with displaced personnel, as well as the tribal lashkars during the Taliban and post-NATO invasion, i would consider her a sound authority on what she talks, much more than what ISPR says.

I wonder based on your logic - do you consider Arundhati Roy authority?

Information is not some genie in a bottle that has been trapped or some mummified remains that has been shrouded. What i say is publicly available information, in fact, this is just tip of the Iceberg. Having gone through some of the "Green Books" especially during the early 90s, you would be surprised as to how much information there is to disseminate so that a similar behavioural pattern in the "Tsunami" now and in the "Zia's children" then.

You gone through books, i lived in that era.... period

Imran Khan is anti-army, he has on many occasions show disrespect towards the Shuhada of Pak Army and he is disliked by many in the military for his stance regarding the Pakistani Taliban but still you won’t see anyone calling him Indian stooge my point here that being anti-army doesn’t make one an India stooge but people like Farhat Taj propagate malicious propaganda against Pakistan that is very much in line with indian point of view and that makes her and Indian stooge

Any politician who thinks there is a political way out of this then he is wrong. There is no political solution to this only kill these rented terrorist groups. The reason why there is no way out of this is because they are rented by the enemies of Pakistan & they want spread maximum terror in Pakistan.

Pakistan is incomplete without Islam & Pakistan will not give up Islam & become a secular or extremely liberal country.

If people are questioning & blaming the security situation of Pakistan then only Democracy, corrupt & incompetent politicians are alone to be blamed for this not the Army. Rented terrorism was defeated & these rented terrorists were on the run in the time of Gen. Musharraf rule. So why can’t it happen now? The answer is It will not, because all these corrupt & incompetent politicians are Anti Pakistani & are working for foreign powers ONLY. Just have a look at what PPP did to Pakistan even in the their last cursed miserable moments they did maximum corruption & they served their master extremely well.

So in my opinion the situation Pakistan is in today, Pak Army should be given totally free hand in war against terrorism & the Govt. should ONLY do their job which is to serve the people of Pakistan & to do that job PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI & MQM are not those politicians they will only harm Pakistan. In my opinion Gen. Musharraf is the right choice for Pakistan & the Army would love to see him in power & this is exactly what all the corrupt & incompetent politicians fear, they don’t want to see him in power.

All these writters who write cr*p have no love for Pakistan & don't know Paksitan at all. They only server their foreign masters.

Imran Khan is anti-army, he has on many occasions show disrespect towards the Shuhada of Pak Army and he is disliked by many in the military for his stance regarding the Pakistani Taliban but still you won’t see anyone calling him Indian stooge my point here that being anti-army doesn’t make one an India stooge but people like Farhat Taj propagate malicious propaganda against Pakistan that is very much in line with indian point of view and that makes her and Indian stooge

Brother IK is secular, he is liberal & wants Pakistan to be very liberal.

Back
Top Bottom