What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

CJ Werleman kya keh ra hai ?

his account is withheld here, I'd have to go proxy to check

could someone post his thoughts on this here in case he's chimed in ?

he should come out and surrender himself to the authorities under full glare of prime time TV news camera

no chance he'll be 'taken out' by the "establishment" .. that'll lead to far too much chaos, the fallout will be unmanageable.. and very dangerous geopolitically
And what exactly do you think the end game is for the PDM+Fauj combine?

Why go through all this and put the country in this state if they are going to follow the rule of law, peacefully take Imran Khan into custody and just present him in court where he’ll be treated like any other individual and released on bail again and cases dismissed (because they are frivolous cases)?

Are you really so naive as to think that the PDM+Fauj is doing all this so that Imran Khan just walks out of court again and campaigns for the elections that he’ll likely win in a landslide, if they are free and fair?

Please, I’d like to understand what all of you calling for IK to surrender to the police expect the PDM and Fauj to do once he is arrested.

CJ Werleman kya keh ra hai ?

his account is withheld here, I'd have to go proxy to check

could someone post his thoughts on this here in case he's chimed in ?
Collect some Zaid Hamid and Farzana Shah too if you decide to open a proxy.

And what exactly do you think the end game is for the PDM+Fauj combine?

Why go through all this and put the country in this state if they are going to follow the rule of law, peacefully take Imran Khan into custody and just present him in court where he’ll be treated like any other individual and released on bail again and cases dismissed (because they are frivolous cases)?

Are you really so naive as to think that the PDM+Fauj is doing all this so that Imran Khan just walks out of court again and campaigns for the elections that he’ll likely win in a landslide, if they are free and fair?

Please, I’d like to understand what all of you calling for IK to surrender to the police expect the PDM and Fauj to do once he is arrested.
due process.. let the court (supreme?) weigh in and have their say ?

jo bhi hai, get a team of stalwart lawyers, fight it out

resisting arrest, public unrest.. doesn't serve anyone

Kehna asan hai, but when you will get dismissed tomorrow with no pay and no future, to phir banda aik bar sochta hai.
To phir yeh be na kahin kah hum majbor hain. Every person is responsible for the decision he/she makes.

The goal may be to slowly whittle down his supporters with injuries and other consequences, so that they can show he has very little support to justify the results of the elections.

Very small number of people were there when I went there
IMG_20230314_204906.jpg

This was a condition when the new government came in, I wrote about this all the way back, arrest IK or NS comes back, then go to elections.

Us waqt phir 'they' said keh miss karao IK ko, ham us ko handle kar lain gay, you just focus on the economy and government (recall statements of many ministers on this). Us waqt hakoomat maan bhi gayi thi yeh baat. But now that they see the economy and country getting out of hand, they are back to their original demand, keh aur kuch to pallay hai nhn IK ko hi pakar lo.

If they kill IK in custody, then it would be the end of this government.

Bruh, you think handlers give a rats *** about this government? It’s all about protecting the company not this government or country.

Back
Top Bottom