What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Just send a lawyer tomorrow to Court with Petition to court that he is feeling ill and unable to attend due to having influenza with all the smoke in city and some disturbances out in city.
Ye Nawaz sharif wale bahanay banane se behtar flat out refuse kr do. Koi bande ki izzat bhi hoti he. Har banda Nawaz sharif thora hi hota he :lol:

But "we" Muslimen are in Canada. Your words would be believable if you were in Lahore and get martyred. Your words are cheap.
This a propaganda point that is commonly used against Muslims to return to their nATive LaNDs where the same scum rules.
I am just going to put these four links here.

Link 1:

Link 2:

Link 3:

Link 4:

I have stated this from day one:
1) Imran Khan is fighting a gunfight with a knife. If he continues he'll die and with time his movement too.
2) Pakistan Army follows command and is disciplined. If command is rotten, the army will follow rotten commands. Pak Army command is rotten.
3) Pakistanis need to be ready to oil their machines - they will need to use them before this thing is over.
4) Courts are nothing more than puppets and IK/PTI expectations from the courts is a fools-errand.
5) IK/PTI will not win this by fighting European style agitation - he needs to understand how South Asian politics is played and will need to raise the temperature.
6) Parallel court system will need to be in place (people's court) before this is over.
7) Non-payment of taxes/bills, shut down of ports and transportation, shut down of schools and colleges - before this is over.
8) Pashtun's will need to carry a heavy weight in this and IK/PTI should announce the formation of Citizen Protection Force and militarize that force under reputable leadership. Fear of a large militarization and mobilized force will be needed before this is over.
9) Building list of traitors and publishing that list openly is needed now.

He thinks Ghandhi style agitation will work. He is mistaken. Times and tactics by oppressors have changed.
I agree 💯percent

@VCheng gonna have a heart attack seeing this

A peacefull protest with a simple meele weapon for defensive is all it takes . If they protesters stated using weapon you cant fight state then, and lose the moral ground and sympathy.
If you think the state can fight against a million men armed and organized - you are mistaken. (You'll see major push back from the rank and file of the LEA and Armed forces).

Such a visible force will shock the power corridors and likely result will be acceptance of asks by PTI/IK - which at the end of the day is nothing more than free and fair elections. If anyone thinks we can break this 75 years of patronage and power politics through appeal to these criminals sense of morality you are dumb as a brick. We'll have to fight for it in the end, no one is going to just step aside. The thugs know they are fighting for their lives. I give them credit that they understand the stakes, and they will not let go.

This a propaganda point that is commonly used against Muslims to return to their nATive LaNDs where the same scum rules.
I am just going to put these four links here.

Link 1:

Link 2:

Link 3:

Link 4:

Aby tum log apne muslim hony k prove deny lag gay
Thread is about Imran khan's arrest

Current situation is very bad.. workers are tired.. many locals have gone back home to take some rest.

I think Khan might be arrested by fajr if people don't reach zaman park soon.

Back
Top Bottom