What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

شاید کلیجہ جبانے والی عورت کو اس سے سکون مل جاۓ پر اوپر اللہ ہیے اور یا اللہ اپنے محبوب حبیب محمد صلى الله عليه واله وسلم کے صدقے اس عورت کی ڈور کھینچ اور اس کو اسکی اولاد اور اپنوں سے آزما آمین ۔مریم نواز خون پینے والی ڈائن

I just called my patwari cousin who was trolling me about the abuse of PTI supporters. I told him we are no more relatives, if we ever see each other again, it won't be pleasant at all.

I've also decided that I'm selling my land and house back home, don't want any favours from patwari relatives who are managing for me.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I'm sorry to say, but people who are still supporting PDM after all thie increases in prices are corrupt themselves. Kudos to you friend

OOOH MYY...Haven't i put my finger on the right nerve. Before burning down entire system of Pakistan, bring your family here as well. Your family....It's easy to bark thousands of miles away. Neither Imran is Khomeni, nor you are ready to sacrifice. Overseas YouthiaaaPan.
All of my family is in Pakistan sir. I am a child of Afghan migrants, I know what hardship is. Go take your meds now, you seem worked up 🌹

شاید کلیجہ جبانے والی عورت کو اس سے سکون مل جاۓ پر اوپر اللہ ہیے اور یا اللہ اپنے محبوب حبیب محمد صلى الله عليه واله وسلم کے صدقے اس عورت کی ڈور کھینچ اور اس کو اسکی اولاد اور اپنوں سے آزما آمین ۔مریم نواز خون پینے والی ڈائن
Yaar, some of us in UK can't read English. Please post with translation 🙏👍

Yesterday Haider Mehdi was saying that Asim Munir aka Hafiz Whiskey has been warned of a severe reaction against him and his goons. His security has been increased.

There are people who have prepared lists of all the treacherous generals, their wives and children, their addresses, the number plates of their cars etc. If the time comes they will be targeted.

It seems like things are going in that direction.

How much you have gathered from International donars in the name of anti establishment struggle ?

Telethon for floods 😎

Interior Sindh is still damaged and the next floods are only going to get bigger and bigger bro because of Global Warming. Also there’s no plan for dams or anything. The floods will increase in intensity until a big chunk of Pakistan is essentially wiped out.

Time is ticking on many fronts faujeet

Yesterday Haider Mehdi was saying that Asim Munir aka Hafiz Whiskey has been warned of a severe reaction against him and his goons. His security has been increased.

There are people who have prepared lists of all the treacherous generals, their wives and children, their addresses, the number plates of their cars etc. If the time comes they will be targeted.

Won't be surprised, the moles of the company go deep.

I want this to be true so badly, but I very much doubt it.

IK's Zaman Park residency might be bugged or compromised by the police, he shouldn't return back there now. He should either head to Peshawar or go to Gilgit Baltistan where there is a functional PTI govt.

Back
Top Bottom